What's your favorite cheat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite cheat?

I'm asking because tomorrow I'm going to the local french bakery to get some sweets. It's owned by a guy who's actually from France originally and oh. My. God. It's delicious. I'm getting croissants for everyone else and macarons for me, since they're actually gluten free. Not sugar free though. XD So what really does it for you?
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Chocolate croissants and eclairs from the French bakery near me.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

My home made apple pie. I'll be working on an almond flour crust recipe for the holidays. Serving it with real home made whipped cream, of course!

But I call it my favorite Treat, not Cheat, as if I do indulge, it won't be followed by guilt.

The best thing about Primal, is that most of the items I thought I couldn't live without, just don't have that much appeal to me
      anymore.

Tell us how you enjoy the macaroons. I wonder if it will taste really sweet on your primal taste buds.

Comment

Ice cold chocolate pudding.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by APPLEGIRL View Post
          My home made apple pie. I'll be working on an almond flour crust recipe for the holidays. Serving it with real home made whipped cream, of course!

But I call it my favorite Treat, not Cheat, as if I do indulge, it won't be followed by guilt.

The best thing about Primal, is that most of the items I thought I couldn't live without, just don't have that much appeal to me
          anymore.

Tell us how you enjoy the macaroons. I wonder if it will taste really sweet on your primal taste buds.
          Macarons. XD They're made with almond flour and have no coconut, so they're nothing like macaroons. I've had them before and they're always quite sweet. My favorite type is the peanut butter and jelly. Heh... I don't feel the least bit guilty even when I call it a cheat. Probably because I hardly ever get down to the bakery... *sad face*
          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Lemon meringue pie.

Comment

Housing a whole large anchovy and mushroom pizza!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Carrot cake. But it has to have that coarse, moist texture with identifiable carrots and a not-too-sweet cream cheese frosting. Those spice cakes with the flourescent orange frosting carrot on top that they sell in supermarket bakeries are abominations.

Comment

Margaritas and loaded nachos

Comment

Cheesecake

My journal

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaPoppy View Post
                      Carrot cake
                      Ditto. I'll sometimes do a mug cake with grated carrot, cinnamon, and whole vanilla.

Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                      loaded nachos
                      Giant warm tortilla chips are dangerous. Primal taco/nacho dip is easy enough to make but a fork just isn't the same.

My boss gives everyone homemade peppermint fudge on Christmas. I don't even want to know the ingredients.
                      37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

Pizza hut. Flat out glorious.

Comment

An all nighter playing with fellow gamers and ruining my sleep cycle.
                          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Beer. I did find a local gluten removed brewery, but living on Denver I also frequent many of the other ones.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Well, french wheaty treats no longer being an option, I still have some Tarte Normande but I bake the crust with different flours (fat-reduced almond flour mixed with some starch flour usually).

Comment

Working...
                              X