So, what do you do for a living?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meghanner View Post
    I actually live an work in Canada. It's funded in most provinces! Where do you live?
    Blood and fluids aren't so bad... Pretty much as primal as it gets
    I'm in Sask. I looked into using a midwife for baby #3, and hoping for a home birth, but there were only a select few in Saskatoon and Regina, and I'm 2 and 3 hours away from those cities. Wasn't doable for me!

Maybe I should be a doula? But I hate unpredictable hours....
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

Comment

• I sell jewellery April-October. The rest of the year I'm on vacation.

Comment

• First and foremost I am a wife and homeschool mom. I pretty much do all the house work, take care of everyone, take care of all our pets and my 11 chickens.

My second job is the town librarian for our tiny town of 900 people. Mostly I sit on my butt and work on my third job.

My third job is a work from home type job. I work for a popular smart phone app company.

Lastly I help my husband with our little goat farm start up.

Oh I am also studying herbalism so I can become an herbalist. I want to open a mobile herb shop in a made over vintage camper.

Comment

• I'm a Senior Entry Clearance Operations Import Agent at FedEx and also own and operate Buy Qulaity American Made Peptides | Genco Peptides via Genco Research LLC (I'm also saving up for a good 3D printer and 3D scanner for other ventures and comtemplating an ID printer for cosplay/fantasy ID's, eventually I'd like to get a CNC machine too but that's probably a few years down the road).
          -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorena View Post
            I work on fishing boats in the Bering Sea collecting biological data for the government.
            I used to analyze biological data collected in the Chukchi sea for oil companies who were required to collect this data for the government.

I'm a pixel pusher these days.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• I'm a Chimney Sweep.

Sent from my iPhone
              A little primal gem - My Success Story
              Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

Comment

• I'm a GP *ducks for cover*

Comment

• Originally posted by dilberryhoundog View Post
                  I'm a Chimney Sweep.

Sent from my iPhone
                  For real?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo N View Post
                    I'm a GP *ducks for cover*
                    General Practitioner?

Government Person?

Goose Pillow?

M.

Comment

• Writer.

Used to be a professional musician, a teacher, and a not-so-professional busboy.

You will ask me NICELY for coffee, or vengeance will be mine.
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        Writer.

Used to be a professional musician, a teacher, and a not-so-professional busboy.

You will ask me NICELY for coffee, or vengeance will be mine.
                        Now go and get your shine box!

Comment

• Sorry, General Practitioner. Of the medical variety (noticed someone used the same term for a lawyer earlier). Goose pillow sounds soooooooo comfortable though...

Comment

Sorry, General Practitioner. Of the medical variety (noticed someone used the same term for a lawyer earlier). Goose pillow sounds soooooooo comfortable though...
                            Become a DO then we can harass you... I mean assault you with questions.

Comment

I'm a GP *ducks for cover*
                              I'm a Registered Dietitian (also ducks for cover). A very open-minded one.

I'm self-employed with contracts to provide dietitian services to 4 long term care homes, according to gov't guidelines. I love old people - they are so interesting!

Comment

• Right now I'm a fulltime student trying to maintain my GPA which seems like a full time job. I am also a stay at home mom.

I graduate in the next semester and then on to graduate school if they'll have me. I plan to have a nice paying job so that when hubby retires in 6 years he can relax for a bit.

To earn a bit of extra cash I take weaving and knitting commissions

Sent from my VS840 4G using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
                                X