• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEAUX SAINTS...

(and Vols!)
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

Comment

honestly, we're more about hockey in this house, but nfl helps kill a lazy sunday.
      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Football??? By using their hands more than their feets and a "ball" should according to common definition be round, spherical, and not distorted "oblong"!!! This is a real football btw:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
          honestly, we're more about hockey in this house, but nfl helps kill a lazy sunday.
          In that case, BRUINSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
            Football??? By using their hands more than their feets and a "ball" should according to common definition be round, spherical, and not distorted "oblong"!!! This is a real football btw:
            While I agree with you to an extent, any sport where grown men fall down in apparent agony just because their opponent was within a foot of them all to fool a referee into giving them a penalty/their opponent a card is a travesty and should be squashed. So until they start fining/banning pussies who take obvious dives I can't give football any legitimacy.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              While I agree with you to an extent, any sport where grown men fall down in apparent agony just because their opponent was within a foot of them all to fool a referee into giving them a penalty/their opponent a card is a travesty and should be squashed. So until they start fining/banning pussies who take obvious dives I can't give football any legitimacy.
              Bwahahah.... brutally honest there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                Yeah, I'm not hardcore enough to follow all the trades and free agent pickups in the off season, so the preseason is when I get to see whats really happening.
                Is it just me, or was last season only about

Trades
                Free agent pickups
                Money
                Mild concussions
                Serious concussions
                Market price bounty for inflicting a concussion
                Some guy STILL on the sidelines recovering from a concussion
                Peyton Manning's neck injury
                The rotting remains of RGBIII's knees

In other words, there wasn't much actual football. Not sure I want to watch again.
                5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

Eddie Lacy looks like a bad man. The Packer offense will be beastly this year!

Comment

Seahawks..!! woot woot. Beat the world record for noise at an event 2x last night too.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

Football is my favorite sport. My husband and I are a house divided though; I'm all about the Chicago Bears and he's a Packers fan. It keeps things interesting. I like college football too, but my team is awful lately (Illinois). At least Northwestern looks promising.

Comment

I hope Kaepernick isn't crying too much...wait, yes I do. He ran away after the game and didn't even shake Wilson's hand.

<3 my Hawks

Comment

The G-Men!!!

They aren't exactly looking like world beaters right now. Although the last time they started a season 0-2, they won the superbowl. No worries yet.

On another note, hockey is right around the corner. Let's go Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post

Handball was taken. Plus, we occasionally use the most hated player on the team to kick the ball.

Comment

Working...
                            X