• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block of grass-fed cheese.
    An avocado.
    Canned fish.
    Kombucha.
    Dark Chocolate, berries, fruit sometimes.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

If I'm not hungry enough to hunt/gather, then I usually don't eat. If I'd hunt/gather, but simply don't fancy cooking, I'll eat nuts and fruit or raw meat.
      --
      Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
      I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
      I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Hardboiled egg.
        Apple and cheese slices.
        Few nuts and some squares of chocolate.
        Annie Ups the Ante
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Eggs and bacon, for quick veggies I buy broccoli that comes in a bag that you microwave for 5 mins and it's done, I add some butter and garlic (microwaved as well) to make it taste good.

Comment

The Top Three Fastest Foods I've found are squirrels, antelope, and rabbits. All challenging.

Comment

Boiled eggs are my go-to ~ we always have them in the fridge, peeled & ready to go.
              Also, canned tuna with lots of olive oil, salt, black pepper, & cayenne plus a boiled egg mashed in. Yum.

Comment

Head cheese and boiled eggs for me. Whale blubber in a pinch.

Comment

Something roasted. Usually chicken thighs + veggies
                  I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

It sounds kind of unpalatable, but mashing up a can of sardines (packed in spring water/EVOO) with a HB egg, and topping it with grass-fed butter and a dash of sea salt is SO GOOD.

I also like eating tomato paste (89 cents at Trader Joe's for a small 6oz can) is YUM.

Some other favorites include Applegate deli meats (no junk) and avo.

Comment

I pre-cook bacon so that I always have it in the freezer ready to microwave. My favorite "fast food" is pear, walnut, & blue cheese salad with bacon crumbles and homemade (also pre-made) raspberry vinaigrette. It takes just a few minutes to throw the ingredients together with some spring mix.

Comment

These, pretty much:
                        Fat Guacamole Devils | Mark's Daily Apple

Except I substitute minced garlic and onion powder for the salsa. OMG, they're so good! (and FILLING)
                        My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                        (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                        Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                        (Red Dwarf)

Comment

Working...
                        X