Your avatar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phigment View Post
    Mine is a self portrait. Really this is what I look like.
    Twins!
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

magicmerl, isn't your avatar an axolotl with wings?
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Mine is a pic of me DJing at a friends wedding, it was a great night.
        Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

Comment

Mine represents the duality of life and my personality. The wolf paw prints represents the free-thinking wolf versus the mindless following herds of sheep.
          Randal
          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

I like the scribbles on the bath-rooms walls...
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Mine is the most recent Golden Retriever we've rescued. His name was Emeril when he came to us and we call him Em. He's a melodious Em... when hubby plays his saxophone, Em sings along. He doesn't just howl; he modulates his voice. Sometimes he hums. Sometimes he ends a long held note with a "reh!" sound. He will lay in between hubby's legs and sing while laying on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                Mine is the most recent Golden Retriever we've rescued. His name was Emeril when he came to us and we call him Em. He's a melodious Em... when hubby plays his saxophone, Em sings along. He doesn't just howl; he modulates his voice. Sometimes he hums. Sometimes he ends a long held note with a "reh!" sound. He will lay in between hubby's legs and sing while laying on his back.
                Aw, that's adorable!

My journal

Comment

I love this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

x.X
                    (died from cuteness overload)
                    My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                    (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                    Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                    (Red Dwarf)

Comment

I have tried to get video of Em singing; unfortunately, he's somewhat camera shy.

And when he sees me nearby he thinks being petted is more important than singing.

I'm working on it, though. Sooner or later he'll get used to me ignoring him when I have the camera during music sessions!

We got him when he was two years old. We have no idea why he ended up at the Golden Retriever rescue; he's an absolute love bug, was housebroken, and well trained. His only vice is to sneak up onto our bed to sleep when we're not looking...

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                        magicmerl, isn't your avatar an axolotl with wings?
                        No, it's a Mulldrifter. (those are primal, right?)
                        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Looks like a bowfin/snakehead, too!
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Mine is the homeland to where I look forward to returning once a year.
                            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Periwinkle is the name of my WOW druid, but I knew it was a flower. I googled pictures of Periwinkles and got pictures of this fairy. Apparently last year Disney gave Tinkerbell a sister and her name was Periwinkle. I thought she was cute. Periwinkle is a flower, a color, a snail, a dog on Blue's Clues and Tinkerbell's sister.
                              It's just another day in paradise
                              As you stumble to your bed
                              You'd give anything to silence
                              Those voices ringing in your head
                              You thought you could find happiness
                              Just over that green hill
                              You thought you would be satisfied
                              But you never will-
                              Learn to be still
                              -The Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Periwinkle View Post
                                Periwinkle is the name of my WOW druid, but I knew it was a flower. I googled pictures of Periwinkles and got pictures of this fairy. Apparently last year Disney gave Tinkerbell a sister and her name was Periwinkle. I thought she was cute. Periwinkle is a flower, a color, a snail, a dog on Blue's Clues and Tinkerbell's sister.
                                That...is pretty adorable, yeah. I'd d'aww but I share an office with an old Navy Enlisted man. I don't think he'd approve.

M.

Comment

Working...
                                X