No announcement yet.

Your avatar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is my running buddy, faithful companion and defender of our chickens.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

Mine is a sloth. If you've ever seen one, you know how slowly they move. Life should be that way. We should enjoy each moment with the consciousness that each moment is special. We should learn to slow down. Not by being couch potatoes, but perhaps by enjoying good conversation, good books, a moment of quiet on the porch, etc. Every taste, smell, sound, etc., should be enjoyed to the fullest.

I don't live up to that, but I try.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Obviously you're not a golfer

Comment

Mine is me, on a beach, wielding a big stick. It seemed like a fitting picture for a "caveman" forum .

Comment

Mine is a character from a comic book idea I'm working on. I didn't plan it this way, but she kind of reminds me of myself (personality-wise anyway =P) so I end up using her as an avatar a lot.

The full uncropped version is here, if anyone is interested: Diana reference sheet 1 by ~Razia on deviantART
            My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
            (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
            Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
            (Red Dwarf)

Comment

Mine is an ultrasound of our baby, upside down and cropped to look like a monster face.
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I may not have worn a bathing suit in 20 years. But I said I was going to buy a bikini, and dammit, I DID.

Comment

Mine is a painting my grandmother did of me, based on a photo of me when I was roughly 5 years old.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

Mine is a self portrait. Really this is what I look like.

Comment

Originally posted by phigment View Post
                      Mine is a self portrait. Really this is what I look like.
                      I knew it!

M.

Comment

I admire corvids and it refers to the cycle of life. When my time comes I'd be happy to share my remains with such good company.
                        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Mine is my feet. They are two different sizes and I think that is awesome. I don't feel beautiful very often, but I love my feet. I like the reminder...
                          sigpic
                          Age 48
                          Start date: 7-5-12
                          5'3"
                          121lbs
                          GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
                          Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

Mine is me, on a slackline. I learned this sport over the past two months, and it is great! I love it!!
                            Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                            Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                            "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                            "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                            "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Originally posted by PHaselow View Post
                              Mine is my feet. They are two different sizes and I think that is awesome. I don't feel beautiful very often, but I love my feet. I like the reminder...
                              Very cool! Does having two different sized feet make buying shoes difficult? Do you have to buy two pairs, or do you just go with the larger size? I knew about people having different leg lengths, but not feet sizes--learn something new everyday! Thanks!

Comment

Mine sums me up pretty well.

Except that's hubby wearing the shirt, and since the pic was taken, my 13yo daughter hijacked it.

Oh, and that's grass fed beef short ribs in front.
                                Sandra
                                *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Working...
                                X