No one likes to sit with me at lunch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one likes to sit with me at lunch!

They all day I eat stinky, weird things! As a nurse surrounded by other CW thinking nurses, they think my diet is a train wreck....sillies!

What stinky, weird things are you eating? Betcha I would like to sit with you at lunch
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

What are you having for lunch? Smoked oysters and durian? I wouldn't sit with you either.
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Cold raw liver?

Comment

See that's the thing today wasn't even offensive! It was just a bowl of raw cabbage doused in vinegar with a burger and onion patty on top!

Comment

onions?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

That's cool. I find that especially in summer, if I don't want to deal with people, rubbing limburger behind my ears and carrying a two week old hard boiled egg in my pocket really does the trick.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                and carrying a two week old hard boiled egg in my pocket really does the trick.
                I thought you were just glad to see me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    I thought you were just glad to see me
                    For you, sugarplum, it would only be the finest of aged brie behind the ears. And a necklace of garlic (just in case).
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

a big hunk of raw onion is pretty pungent and would put me off my own lunch, tyvm.

when i worked with others, i just saved the stinky food for home, so no sardines or anything outside the house. not for fear of offense, but cuz i didn't want to hear it. selfish.
                      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Their plastic microwaved "diet simulated food products" of health pasta and rancid soybean oil msg sauce smell worse than any cabbage or can of mackerel ever could.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

It's funny because one was eating a smart ones and the other, a Big Mac.

Comment

Working...
                          X