Lets talk about shoes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk about shoes.

Personally, that would just be a pair WIDE enough to actually fit my feet, lol!
    I don't know if anyone else have this problem, but since I started going barefoot, the balls of my feet have started to widen not completely unlike a sunfeather. Conventional shoes won't even fit me anymore :P

What are your shoe problems, your shoe solutions, and your dream shoes? LETS TALK ABOUT SHOES.

I don't know where you're located or your gender, but I have a few I'd recommend that may work for you.

Lems™ Shoes - Barefoot & Ultra-Minimalist Lifestyle Shoes

Home Page | Soft Star Shoes

VIVOBAREFOOT | The original barefoot shoe | Barefoot Running | Barefoot Shoes | Home

Personally, I wear Luna Sandals and Xero Shoes for almost everything except work. For work (office), I wear Vivobarefoot Mary Janes, Softstar RunAmoc Dash, and Lems. I will also wear VFFs for strength work. In winter, I wear Vivobarefoot and Merrell.

My feet are really wide too after being in minimalist shoes for about three years. The above shoes work great for me.

I wish I could wear my Xero shoes all year round, but it gets too cold.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

Ive always had wide feet and i have an aversion to wearing shoes anyways. I spent most my chilhood running around barefoot so shoes feel confining to me.
      I recently got a pair of Xero barefoot shoes and love them. hubby still freaks out though..apperently its not "natural" lol
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I also have wide feet. If I have to wear shoes, 99% of the time, they are Keenes.
        As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

Comment

I've got very wide feet and have always had wide feet. They're even wider since hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. I'm so happy the minimalist footwear thing has happened because before I had a really hard time finding shoes to fit. I have always resorted to just wearing men's shoes 2-4 sizes too big.

Shoes that fit my feet well these days:

New Balance 730
          Stem Primal Origin (now called Lem's shoes)
          Keens (sometimes)
          Chaco sandals in the Wide version (I have to search for these and I can't wear regular)
          Something like these that I made myself: Sedona [SED] - $80.00 : NATIVEARTH
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
          X