Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the Paleo way of eating and fitness, but not the Bro-Scientists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
    I'm all for "bros" if they fight back instead of pulling out a gun after a bloody nose.
    What are you referring to?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
      Actually, I am a ccom dispatcher so I am fully aware of neighborhood watch.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
      Then you know unless you're a sworn peace officer you have no authority

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
        Then you know unless you're a sworn peace officer you have no authority
        Exactly. I would not follow someone to lead to a death, I am not allowed to judge (nor should you).

Comment

This thread took a weird turn

Comment

Exactly. I would not follow someone to lead to a death, I am not allowed to judge (nor should you).

What?

Comment

Please save your political/crime opinions for an actual political internet forum. I have no room to talk, but I am sworn off it now.

Hoards of completely deranged intellectual infants are waiting for you to join them there....
              "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                Please save your political/crime opinions for an actual political internet forum. I have no room to talk, but I am sworn off it now.

Hoards of completely deranged intellectual infants are waiting for you to join them there....
                This is Odds and Ends

Buyer Beware

Comment

Of course he would be mourned. WTF is wrong with you?

Where would the media outrage be?

Like this?

Oh, that's right, no one gave a shit because they're white. Or, then there is the very skewed black on white crimes that go largely unreported, but when it's a white on black crime, it's front page news for months. And, Zimmerman isn't even white. Media must be running out of royal family stories.
                  Last edited by Derpamix; 07-15-2013, 06:48 PM.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

Not that it matters but Melissa has never been a heroin addict. I think Thefastcat is simply jealous of success.

Wouldn't hurt for you to do a quick google search before asserting.

Originally posted by loafingcactus View Post
                    No, it is true- I looked it up because I hear beating heroin is one of the hardest and I wanted to find out about this amazing woman I had never heard of:
                    Coming Clean | Whole9 | Let us change your life.
                    Oh wow. I didn't know that. I know she often says "giving up heroin is hard. Giving up (whatever) is not hard". I did not know that came from real life. What an amazing woman.

I think it is so unfortunate that you revere someone for being a former heroin addict; much more that you apparently would if she had never been addicted to heroin. Fascinating. If that motivates you to eat Paleo than more power to you!

I brought up Zimmerman because while he was acquitted, he isn't someone I would ever consider qualified to mentor inner-city children; which is to say people formerly living on the street giving hand jobs for cash* to pay for their heroin addiction aren't listed in my own personal "Paleo Resource Guide."

Additionally if you want to see the Whole9 bro-sciencing Paleo -- I suggest you download and listen to Robb WOlf's pod cast episode 26: The Paleolithic Solution – Episode 26

(e.g. they can't even name the 9 tenants of "The Whole9" - their own company :/)

The Javert reference was tongue-n-cheek

as is my asterisk this time:
                    * Southpark, the movie
                    ad astra per aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                      Where would the media outrage be?

Like this?

Oh, that's right, no one gave a shit because they're white. Or, then there is the very skewed black on white crimes that go largely unreported, but when it's a white on black crime, it's front page news for months. And, Zimmerman isn't even white. Media must be running out of royal family stories.
                      I wish I didn't just wikipedia that ((

that is so terrible. (
                      ad astra per aspera

Comment

• Yup bro science sux. Thats why I think black heroin addicted white paleo entrepreneurs castrate turtles.

Cool thread yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post
                          I wish I didn't just wikipedia that ((

that is so terrible. (
                          It is, I almost wish I never read about it too. Ignorance is bliss and whatnot.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                            It is, I almost wish I never read about it too. Ignorance is bliss and whatnot.
                            Idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                              Idiot

What, exactly, is idiotic about that two sentence post? Go occupy some protest with all your other brainwashed liberal kin. Go get some justice that way.

When all else fails the naysayers resort to baseless name calling. I have the creativity to call you far worse things than "idiot", but I choose not to stoop to your level.
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

• I may be a dumb brainwashed liberal, but having lived in a lot of states in this vast land of ours, let's just say that I would have been surprised if he was convicted. I once blissfully thought that since we all ate the same food, watched the same TV, said the same Pledge of Allegiance, etc., that moving from one state to another would really only mean a change of weather. Sadly this isn't true. The deep seated racism in some states, even when they cover it by never saying the N-word, but instead using the phrase "those people," is palpable.

I wasn't there. I wasn't even in the court room. But if I had a bookie, I could have made a few bucks by betting on the verdict.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X