Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the Paleo way of eating and fitness, but not the Bro-Scientists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nooooooooooooooooo

don't ruin the good thing we have goinnnnnnnnnng
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
      None of us were there. A boy/young man (son, brother, friend) is dead. It would not have happened if George Zimmerman had stayed in his car. Amazing to me how flippant many of you are about the death of another human being that could and should have been avoided. I dont care if it hapoens all the time..it's tragic and wrong every time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
      You must not be familiar with what the role of neighborhood watch is and how to fulfill those duties
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        ounces, betch
        Whatever, bro. I can power clean 1.21 gigawatts.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
          I was not dodging your question. It just irritated me. I do what I can and try not to ignore what I see. I cannot see every unfair and horrible thing done to humanity as a whole. I do include animals in that statement. I wish I could do more. You are correct..not guilty does not equal innocent and that man will have to pay for this for the rest of his life. His life is and will be forever changed.

Calling TM a child is misleading, a 17 yr old raped an elderly woman near my fiancée school and that didn't make the news

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
            Honestly, it's a straight up sad reality that people are 1. afraid of black kids and assume the worst and that 2. black kids are afraid of white people and assume the worst. I'd be freaked out too if some guy started following in a car. And I'd be on edge if I saw a suspect looking black kid in my neighborhood where there had been a bunch of robberies. We don't trust each other. Period.

At any rate, I have no idea why anyone would think Paleo was some doctrine of arrogant CrossFit guys. That's just weird. There are a ton of women that do both. Your friends probably just don't care if that is their excuse.
            It's interesting that the rash of B&Es in Zimmermans neighborhood stopped after the incident

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
              interesting. so you're saying that they painted Zimmerman in a bad light in order to make him look guilty, but painted trayvon as an angel? gotta love that
              I can't imagine how you would get that out of what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                It's interesting that the rash of B&Es in Zimmermans neighborhood stopped after the incident
                Interesting, especially since Trayvon was only visiting and hadn't been living there. What were you trying to imply?

Comment

where the heck did this thread go? where I am I? WHO am I? *confuzzled*

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                    Interesting, especially since Trayvon was only visiting and hadn't been living there. What were you trying to imply?
                    1). Trayvon was the one breaking and entering
                    2). It scared whoever was involved from trying it again knowing they might actually be killed for it
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post
                      not in my book; though George zimmerman might make a good mentor for inner city kids and aaron hernandez could be an effective baby sitter -- I don't give them the chance. They've lost that chance and privelege by their past actions.

same with the heroin addict
                      Funny. Since I gave up grains, sugar, dairy and processed foods, my addictive behaviors have stopped. I no longer feel like I'm empty and trying to fill something up. I'm no longer anxious, worried about the future, and missing today.

You could very well be throwing out the baby with the bathwater here. Reference: Peter Attia's TED talk as a parallel.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                        People b&e neighborhoods they don't live in and visit

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          You must not be familiar with what the role of neighborhood watch is and how to fulfill those duties
                          Actually, I am a ccom dispatcher so I am fully aware of neighborhood watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                            1). Trayvon was the one breaking and entering
                            2). It scared whoever was involved from trying it again knowing they might actually be killed for it
                            He was breaking and entering? Guess I missed that.

Comment

Could we pleeeeeeeease get back to the bro-sci?

Comment

I'm all for "bros" if they fight back instead of pulling out a gun after a bloody nose.

Comment

Working...
                                X