No announcement yet.

Tough food choice at state fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went yesterday and had Big Rib. Was very good. Had no trouble finishing it.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Turkey is just never that good to me. Now a big hunk of beef on the bone sounds perfect!

Did they have all the crazy state far stuff like deep fried bacon wrapped twinkies dipped in chocolate?
      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Oh, sure. They had the crazy stuff. Not sure about Twinkies since they are just back. No appeal to me, although I had chocolate covered bacon last year. I just had the beef because I was going to a reception late in the afternoon. Salvadorian food. Damn right I had a pupusa and other stuff.
        Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
          Turkey is just never that good to me. Now a big hunk of beef on the bone sounds perfect!
          Given a choice between beef and turkey, I'd take turkey. But if the choice was between a turkey leg and typical fair foods, turkey it would be.

Did they have all the crazy state far stuff like deep fried bacon wrapped twinkies dipped in chocolate?
          A state fair is the only place I ever had the opportunity to eat beef testicles.

Comment

Working...
          X