Coworkers addicted to MIO.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworkers addicted to MIO.

Must be the artificial sweeteners, but it seems like half my coworkers can't get enough of these poison drops. Is this true anywhere else?
    Crohn's, doing SCD

What are/is MIO?

Comment

Oh My! Mio Water Flavoring Has Nothing Real in It | Fooducate
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Oh, Mio is the new Crystal Light drink packets. Ahhhh. People need to sell dehydrated fruit powders to add to drinks so there can be a healthy alternative to this. As it is, I think people think the "healthy" alternative is the Emergan-C drinks. Sigh.

Comment

LOL, they are called lemons and limes. You can get them 10 for $1 at the Hispanic grocers around me.
          People just like to buy junk.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

As someone who actually likes Crystal Light I have to wonder about taking something relatively simply packaged and putting it into an elaborate flip-top squeeze container just so that you can have a liquid instead of a powder. I suppose it is so it can be portioned to flavor any sized water container, but in my experience, it takes as much trial and error to flavor your water correctly with liquid as with powder. I use it (the powdered kind) for hiking to help me drink more water.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

People drink far more water than they need. Also, are their taste buds really that deluded that they can't even drink plain water when they actually need it? Mio is nasty as hell, anyway. I love sweets way more than the average guy, but there is definitely something off about the flavor of that crap and all its kin.
              Make America Great Again

Comment

I used to drink Mio at my last job. Tastes like medicine.

M.

Comment

Couple leaves of mint in water works too :/

Comment

The first and last time I tried Mio, it tasted like swimming pool water to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldergirl View Post
                      Oh, Mio is the new Crystal Light drink packets. Ahhhh. People need to sell dehydrated fruit powders to add to drinks so there can be a healthy alternative to this. As it is, I think people think the "healthy" alternative is the Emergan-C drinks. Sigh.
                      Or they could eat a piece of dried fruit with their glass of water.

Comment

A couple of my coworkers use lemon drops or jolly ranchers to flavor their water. I am the odd one cause I use fruit and/or mint.

Comment

I just drink water plain... but then, we have yummy well water. My coworkers would laugh at me because I would bring three stainless steel water bottles to work everyday so I wouldn't have to drink the water at work. My preschool students' eyes would go all wide when I'd pull out another, identical water bottle, too. But, seriously, chlorine and fluoride just taste so nasty when your used to well water! And, Washington water tastes pretty good, I gather, compared to water in other places, such as California. No wonder people buy bottled water or put flavorings in their water!

I still laugh because, when we were buying our 5 acres, they made a point to tell us that we could have county water pumped to our house instead. Why would I want that?! We wanted the property because it has a well!

Comment

MiO Liquid Water Enhancers Review (All Flavors)- www.sugarfreedrinkreviews.com

Ingredients of All MiO Sugar Free Liquid Water Enhancers

All flavors of MiO have essentially the same ingredients with the exceptions of the coloring and natural flavoring, which differs between flavors:

Water, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (sweeteners), Potassium Citrate, Various food colorings such as Yellow 6, Red 40, or Blue 1 depending on flavor, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
                            Mmm mmm good!
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Just because they're ignorant or make different choices doesn't mean they need to be judged. Until we all came around to knowing of the Primal Blueprint, we likely had less than favourable habits as well, like drinking 2L of soda a day. To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                              X