Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone interested in doing a Primal themed Dietbet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone interested in doing a Primal themed Dietbet?

If you haven't heard of it, Dietbet.com is a social dieting website that allows players to compete to lose 4% of their body weight.

I've done a dietbet once before and enjoyed it, but I feel like I would get more out of it if I were able to interact with Primal people other than conventional wisdom-ers.

If there is any interest I will create the game and those of us that need to lose can compete and encourage each other!

Sounds intriguing! Maybe give me the impetus to kick things up a notch?! Of course I need to lose a lot more than 4% of my weight but that's a solid start!

Comment

I'm down. PM me if you actually set it up (in case I forget to check this thread again).

My journal

Comment

Awesome! I'll start it and send the link to you two and from there you can invite anyone you would like! Does a start date of Monday sound okay?

Comment

Here is the link to the Dietbet. For now I can still change the start date. And if we have less than, say, 5 people join, I will probably cancel the game.
          Last edited by GRAHAMV2; 07-02-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I may give it a try. make sure to put paleo or primal blueprint in the title and I'll hook it up to my facebook and try to convert my friends and family...

Comment

Yes monday would be better - after july 4th and time to empty the house of beer...

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post
                Yes monday would be better - after july 4th and time to empty the house of beer...
                That's exactly what I was thinking

Comment

This looks like fun! I'll check it out. I need something to get me off this plateau I'm resting on.
                  Ann of the Jungle's Primal Blueprint Journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread78155.html

Comment

So I take it that we get a refund if the game gets cancelled? I'm keen to join but don't want to lose my money!

Comment

Working...
                    X