X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockstock View Post
      They key here is compound lifts. The deadlift, Squat, and Bench. Then feel free to add in assistance exercises after those. Make sure your getting in a tonne of meat and veggies with some good carbs and you should make some good gains.

Nah bro, just yanking your chain. Congrats!!!!
      I dunno, sometimes I think she is my best workout...

...damn groceries.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
        I dunno, sometimes I think she is my best workout...
        Mmmmmm... wild sex.... oh wait you said something else huh? Too bad for you

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          Mmmmmm... wild sex.... oh wait you said something else huh? Too bad for you
          Sandbag training is the most specific, but barbells are better for promoting the general strength adaptations...
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Wild sex, I tell ya, nothing blasts the nervous system, cardio and muscles like hardcore sexing.

Comment

Congratulations!!

My boyf finally popped the question last year and we got married just before Christmas.

Anyone who says it's 'just a piece of paper' is talking rubbish, after living together for 4 years the 6 months we've been married have been the happiest of my life.

I hope that you will find joy in each other every day for the rest of your lives!!!

Comment

Working...
              X