Is this what we've come to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what we've come to?

Posted as "thigh gap". Which was apparently the goal of this diet...
    thigh gap | Fitness

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Bless you BloodOrchid...
      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Ahhhh to be anorexic again.......

NO THANK YOU

Comment

I don't get it...
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

are we supposed to pretend that the girl kneeling in the pile of toxins is like empowering?
            "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
              are we supposed to pretend that the girl kneeling in the pile of toxins is like empowering?
              No, it's funny. Because it's making fun of the pro-anorexia website. Are we supposed to pretend that you being obtuse is a sign that you're intellectually superior?
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Where is Derpamix??? Derpalerp, I found your future bride(s)!!
                Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

How are we supposed to know that its a pro-anorexia website?

Oh so we are supposed to pretend that those images of lady parts are like, not attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                    How are we supposed to know that its a pro-anorexia website?

Oh so we are supposed to pretend that those images of lady parts are like, not attractive?
                    Now you're catching on. How's the job search?
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Thigh gap ≠ anorexia. Stop the nonsense.

And ~~~bracing myself~~~I am in complete agreement with Mr.Perfidy.

Comment

let me explain- it will take too long, let me sum up

it's a joke. 'i'd rather have soda and chips than abstaining for a low body fat %, f you'
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                          Thigh gap ≠ anorexia. Stop the nonsense.

And ~~~bracing myself~~~I am in complete agreement with Mr.Perfidy.
                          You think the legs of the girl in the top right of the linked photo are attractive? Ew. Seriously, ew.
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            let me explain- it will take too long, let me sum up

it's a joke. 'i'd rather have soda and chips than abstaining for a low body fat %, f you'
                            +1.
                            No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
                            -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                              You think the legs of the girl in the top right of the linked photo are attractive? Ew. Seriously, ew.
                              And to each his own.

Really, though, the 'either/or' is nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X