No announcement yet.

Vegan Russell Brand Mocks the Media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really thought that was a great "interview" ... I don't care about these people, I had never heard of RB, and Morning Joe is a show I would never watch for I don't live in the US nor do I watch TV. But the way he showed them as the big idiots they really are reminded me a lot about some old French TV shows at a time when people could express themselves freely ... yeah, that was another era ... long lost golden age of TV ...

Comment

Originally posted by kathleen View Post
      Lately in the tabloids, it is said that Russel Brand asked Katy Perry for a divorce via text message.
      This action gets the Mr. Anthony Seal of Approval. Not because it's a classy move or anything, but because it's something I can bring up when I meet Katy Perry and try to comfort her boobs. Soul. Comfort her soul, I said.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

boobs are the windows to the soul, mr anthony
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

I liked how he took over their show and made it interesting all the while mocking them ceaselessly.

Most of the jabs went over their heads...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
            This action gets the Mr. Anthony Seal of Approval. Not because it's a classy move or anything, but because it's something I can bring up when I meet Katy Perry and try to comfort her boobs. Soul. Comfort her soul, I said.
            This is it. I am all about the Mr. Anthony plan of Katy Perry comforting. As for Mr. Brand, well, I couldn't care less what he eats because that was very well done indeed. Also, he managed to hook up with Katy Perry...yeah, well played sir, well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fireling View Post
              He's a pretty smart guy, vegan or not!

I have no issue with vegans or vegetarians - I used to be one! Did it for ethical reasons as I love animals... I respect the choice to eat what you want.

If it wasn't for Weston A Price I'd probably still one.
              Given his opposition to 2nd amendment rights I wouldn't call him smart
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

I find him ridiculously hot.
                be the hair that knots with my hair
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                  I find him ridiculously hot.
                  So have hundreds of other Women.....he used to be a serial womaniser/bed hopper and drug addict in his younger days..

Comment

When he was here for his show in NZ, one of my practitioners worked on/with him, and as such, got free tickets to the show. My practitioner said he was the nicest man -- just really genuine and cool -- and that he really enjoyed the show. Afterwards, my prctitioner saw him again, and then after the last show, they apparently went for food/drinks (with a group of people). he said it was really fun and laid back.

Comment

Love him or Loathe him, he is a very talented man, who has overcome addiction to alcohol and drugs - something close to my heart in many ways. He does alot of work in the UK to help raise the awareness of these, and stop the stereotypical view of them, and trying to help those suffering & treating addicts, work on the real cause of them, rather than the treatment of the symptoms. Something very much alike to what we Primals are trying to do with our diets...... Solving diseases with diet rather than drugs.

As for that clip - he remained polite whilst having to endure the idiocy of the hosts!
                      Primal - June 3rd 2013
                      Starting Weight - 150lbs
                      Current Weight - 150lbs
                      Goal Weight - 130lbs
                      (Female / 5'4")

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        Given his opposition to 2nd amendment rights I wouldn't call him smart
                        smh
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                        X