Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to go Primal? Drop the wife or husband (Rule #11)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davidil View Post
    Do you know what sperm wars are?

Turns out that the selection of which sperm will enter the egg is done internally. The female's body can recognize different sperms form different sexual partners and then select the best genetic fit. If we were not designed to screw around like you describe, why would the female body be designed that way? Sperm is also able to recognize other men's sperm and "attack" it. Why would sperm from different men be present in the v if we're monogamous and are meant to have just one partner?

Evidence please!
    But why does that have to apply to multiple men?, it can still justify/prove monogamy. The women's body selects the most 'ideal' specimens of the partner, while the mans own boys fight each other en-route with the 'best' of the group getting to become a baby.

Comment

• This is natural. Many couples who end up in therapy say something like "we became like brother and sister". It's the body's natural reaction to being intimate with one person for a long period. Your genes are telling you "enough! We want sex with someone new!" and the chemistry that you had with your partner when you just met disappears.
      How many couples do you witness in therapy? I feel like youre just making this part up, maybe based on a handful of personal experiences with your own people and shit.

Why do you think so many married couples have sex once a month or less? Again, more proof that monogamy is unnatural. If we were monogamous we'd keep humping for the duration of the relationship as we do in the first week.
      sounds again like personal experience with nothing even resembling a real study of a population.

The couples that do fit this bill are probably super-rotted physiologically and just straight unhealthy and awful. THEY are diseased, not necessarily monogamy.
      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Some of the ladies here are talking good sense, but most of the opposition to Davidlil(brennan?) from men seems kinda corny; all kindsa shit about shirking responsbility LOL

If a man can be expected to say, defend with his violent force any women in his environment, why would having sex with them imply a lack of responsibility?

I regularly protect any women around me*, and feel like that definitely entitles me to approach them for sex. Not saying that they are not entitled to say "no," but implicit in any sexual arrangement between men and women, I think anyway, is that the man puts himself between her and harm. Why can't we expect men to do this for any woman all the time?

*(my wife is insane and considers this some kind of flirting and a dishonor to her. She says, "You're supposed to do that for me" like marriage means she monopolizes any contributions i might make to society in general. THAT is the kinda shit that is insane and why monogamy is stupid- the built-in bullshit monopolist fantasies)
        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lockstock View Post
          Evidence please!
          He's just admitting that he got his information on human reproduction from Todd Akin.

Comment

• Lockstock, I saw a DIscovery channel show about combat-sperm many years ago and it was actually pretty cool. The people doing the study analyzed a husband's ejaculate when he was with his wife, and then again after he returned from a trip, after absence from her (after he ejaculated in her, she like caught whatever fell out and they tested it)

So when he got home after a prolonged absence, his ejaculate was super saturated with sperm not designed to fertilize but rather murder rival male sperm that mighta been up in that.

I don't see how that contradicts monogamous tendencies though; it just demonstrates that people will fight off rival mates to maintain their pair-bond even at a cellular level.

Comment

• I regularly protect any women around me*, and feel like that definitely entitles me to approach them for sex.
              Protect them from what? Are you police/military/fire department?

You can approach anyone for sex, and they can turn you down.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• I'm in vacation town at the moment, in Cyprus.

Half the girls I slept with in the last month are married or have a boyfriend.

Not only that I don't see any moral problem here, on the contrary, I feel like I'm doing these girls a service in helping them maintain thier relationship and live out thier fantasy.

Did you know that about 10% of people are born NOT from who they think thier father is? In some societies its 30%. Google it. They discovered it when they started testing people for transplants....

"Oh, we're sorry sir, actually your son is not yours. Your wife was banging someone from the side. Sorry! "

Don't take it from me. Google it.

Had my #76 last night... to my 100th I'll make a special badge or something. And this is in just two years. Am I looking for justification? Maybe... but it doesn't mean I'm wrong. You're also trying to justify your lifestyle.

Comment

• The police are the aggressors...

where do you fuckin cornballs live at?!

Comment

• MILITARY protecting people!!! LOL

Comment

• Sperm wars wouldn't be nessacerry unless sperm from different males would be there, simultaneously. It indicates that females were sleeping around, period. There is no other reason this mechanism would exist.

Comment

• what about rape? If you are away from your mate, she is less protected from rival-clan male aggression.

Comment

• Also your idea of a reproductive strategy is mined in its own theory with reasons for its failure- if men are not inclined to give a fuck about their own offspring, obviously smashing the skulls of rival-males' babies is just something that they'd do for the fuck of it, to free up them titties.

Comment

• Mr. Perfidy, I get your point. But really, what is there to "protect" the women folk from these days? That said, I'd have LOVED to have had a guy with me while car shopping and may well have agreed to sex with anyone who punched the dumbass salesman who asked me to "have an affair" with him and tried to tell me that used car loans "under 18% are UNHEARD OF". I probably could have just kicked him in the balls though.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                            Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Yeah I dont know your economic and class situation, but its just not really advisable for women to even go places alone around here.

but really I meant like daily hassles like bullying/harassing bosses and exes, thieving motherfucking indian merchants, and their own controlling and insane families/fathers. But I do also regularly counsel them on how to deal with a myriad of infractions, fines, incarcerations, etc.

Comment

• oh once I stopped 2 very drunk girls from being carried off by some skeezy arab old man. I shook his hand in a terrifying squeeze without letting go, while staring him down and stepping on his foot, emphasizing that they were my friends. He literally ran away.

Comment

Working...
                                X