Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to go Primal? Drop the wife or husband (Rule #11)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arent STDs from fucking animals? That didn't start until way after confinement in agri-prison village systems.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by primalfoodie View Post
      If you don't want to live monogamously with one partner, than don't, but suggesting it's not for anyone is way off base. None of the research proves conclusively that humanoid civilizations never lived in monogamous relationships. All you have there are a bunch of assumptions and theories with no tangible way to prove them. With our highly developed brains and all that, we are all capable of making a choice regarding our lifestyles. You may want to consider the high rate of sexually transmitted diseases and infections in those who do not live in committed or otherwise monogamous relationships. Safe sex wasn't exactly an option back then. In every community group there was certainly the possibility that some chose monogamy while others chose to share partners.
      No. There IS evidence. And making choices is one thing, what is natural for your body is another. You can also make the choice to eat grain, it doesn't mean its good for you.

Guys (and girls):

Next time you argue with your partner about some stupid shit, like "I told you never to put the remote over there!!!!!" Realize that you're expressing your sexual and other frustrations that originate in the unnatural way your life is organized and NOT because the TV's remote is in the "wrong" place.

Living in a monogamous relationship governs the entire way youe life is organized. If that sort of arrangement is "unnatural" - then most of your life, from how you spend your night (next to the same person again and again) to how you pass your genes to the next generation, is unnatural either.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidil View Post
        No. There IS evidence. And making choices is one thing, what is natural for your body is another. You can also make the choice to eat grain, it doesn't mean its good for you.

Guys (and girls):

Next time you argue with your partner about some stupid shit, like "I told you never to put the remote over there!!!!!" Realize that you're expressing your sexual and other frustrations that originate in the unnatural way your life is organized and NOT because the TV's remote is in the "wrong" place.

Living in a monogamous relationship governs the entire way youe life is organized. If that sort of arrangement is "unnatural" - then most of your life, from how you spend your night (next to the same person again and again) to how you pass your genes to the next generation, is unnatural either.
        This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
        Thanks for ending my interest in this thread with this completely well thought out argument. /sarcasm.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Yea magnolia.... what are you doing this Friday? ;-) dinner and a movie maybe?
          Where do you fit in on my list? I have my grilling guy already. And I probably would not go out in public with submissive cleaning guy.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

lol why do I think that this is hot?
            "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

Mmmm. Typical "I'm going to shut off to reality" response.

Most couples argue and fight about the most trivial stuff. It's all friction caused by the unnatural condition they are at, nothing more.

Going primal is about reducing the friction between our lives and what is not natural for our mind and body.

Again, i'm not expecting anybody who is thinking about these things for the first time to agree with me. It took me months to wrap my mind around this shit.

Comment

really? lol

have you not seen my 5 year plan thread?

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                  Where do you fit in on my list? I have my grilling guy already. And I probably would not go out in public with submissive cleaning guy.
                  I'm not on your list but you could be in mine as #76

;-)

Comment

I would let other dudes bang my wife if it would mean that she would shut the fuck up about bills and I would never have to worry about working and shit again.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                      Magnolia, you rock! I find your comments hilarious!! I hope you get all 7

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                        really? lol

have you not seen my 5 year plan thread?
                        Dude is new here... he doesn't realize that this has all been discussed at length in a much more intelligent fashion over the last couple of years several times.
                        I mean, he could just look up the "Sex at Dawn" thread I suppose...
                        He is also only using surface information on some of his "knowledge".

He assumes that anyone not doing things his way is unhappy, fighting about petty things... unhappy with their sex life.
                        Too much assuming.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Hahaha.... hilarious. You see, I don't have a wife that needs to shut up :-) I have lovers, we see each other when we want to... and that's all.

Comment

I honestly don't think it would rub you the wrong way like that if it didn't sound familiar. That's why the insults and shut down.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Dude is new here... he doesn't realize that this has all been discussed at length in a much more intelligent fashion over the last couple of years several times.
                            I mean, he could just look up the "Sex at Dawn" thread I suppose...

He assumes that anyone not doing things his way is unhappy, fighting about petty things... unhappy with their sex life.
                            Too much assuming.

Comment

Hahaha.... hilarious. You see, I don't have a wife that needs to shut up :-) I have lovers, we see each other when we want to... and that's all.
                              If that works for you, that is great.

But it is not what all people want. I personally like living with a man in my day to day. I like having someone to come home and cook for and in general live with. We get along great and have fun together. We don't fight about petty things. At the end of the day, I'd rather live with him then live alone.

He would agree- he gets someone to cook for him etc., companionship.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

That's great, good for you. I honestly think most couples are not happy. Half of the last 10 women I've been with were cheating on thier husband or boyfriend with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X