No announcement yet.

ready to give up weekday drinking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I was dry last night... It's Friday morning here in the mid west u. S. A. and planning a night with a movie and my family tonight. Ideally no drinks especially since I want to have productive early morning workout Saturday. Any one else not drinking Tonight?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    True freedom is the ability to live in a way that is all life giving, not clouded by anything that contaminates body, spirit, or mind.

My journey: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread86444.html;)

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalFreedom View Post
      Well, I was dry last night... It's Friday morning here in the mid west u. S. A. and planning a night with a movie and my family tonight. Ideally no drinks especially since I want to have productive early morning workout Saturday. Any one else not drinking Tonight?

Me! No drinking at all until next Friday, when I go out with my sister for a pedicure and margaritas. I have an early workout in the am and have lots of stuff to do. Playing a racquetball tournament next weekend and wine is not part of the preparation process

Comment

• I'm dry tonight, too! Looked at the cost of a bottle of whisky in the supermarket today, and it's put me off for a long time!

Comment

• I pretty much went weekday dry a couple of months back when i realised even 1 glass of wine too late in the day would disrupt my sleep, it just wasn't worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalFreedom View Post
            Is a non alcoholic beer out of the question? I love it with an orange or lime
            yeah, because of the wheat, but on the other hand, I find mixing it with orange or lime quite appealing. Mmm. Today is my moderate drinking allowed day, as I'm going out with friends. And yesterday, they created a few non-alcoholic cocktails, which tasted quite well (sugar, but just the tiny drops of it

Comment

• Zanna , Olivia and green... Here's to an enjoyable evening with seltzer water and lime.... Olen, have a great night!

True freedom is the ability to live in a way that is all life giving, not clouded by anything that contaminates body, spirit, or mind.

Comment

• Dry last night - no problems and the added bonus of 4lbs off on the scales this morning (probably water weight, but when one's got another 42lbs to lose, it's a boost!). I'll be driving tonight, so will have to stay dry.

Was your night a success, PrimalFreedom? Seltzer water and lime sounds good - may have to give that a try!

Hope your night out went well, Olen ...

Zanna and Green - fingers crossed all was well, too.

Comment

• Being a friday night i had a glass of wine last night, ended up getting up an hour later than i should have because i felt far too groggy when my alarm went off. Guess it wasn't such a good idea!
                  Looks like i'll bve going even more dry once i've got through the handful of bottles i still have

Comment

• Friday I had an unexpected shot of vodka.. Don't ask... And Sunday.. One glass of wine.

Here's to a great week, let's see if I can get 4 pounds off too

Comment

• Weekend was dry - which was good, as it was quite stressful. Hoping that this week's going to go as well as last!

Comment

• a drunk a bottle of white over the three nights, wasn't too bad
                        Back to dry for the week however

Comment

• Had wine Friday and Saturday and a couple gin and tonics yesterday afternoon after spending many hours cleaning my master bedroom carpet. Intend to be alcohol free tonight and this week though. Here we go!
                          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Yep... Here we go!

Comment

• Dry again last night - and it seems to have cured the sugar cravings for the time-being, too. Another 2lbs down on the scales, as well. Seems to me that having a drink seems to trigger all sorts of other cravings for me, which is interesting and the first time I've connected the dots on this.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Comment

• Originally posted by oliviascotland View Post
                                Dry again last night - and it seems to have cured the sugar cravings for the time-being, too. Another 2lbs down on the scales, as well. Seems to me that having a drink seems to trigger all sorts of other cravings for me, which is interesting and the first time I've connected the dots on this.

Hope everyone else is doing well
                                Congrats! Dry here too!

Comment

Working...
                                X