Nikola Tesla: Oatmeal > Meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
    All throughout history people have taken vows of celibacy, many find the spiritual and mental stimulation far more intense. I find it admirable.
    Feel free to go join a convent. Personally I'll take the steak and sex option.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      I'm going with this.
      I'm not trading eating meat for a few IQ points and skipping sex.
      That sounds like an incredibly bad deal.
      Seriously.
      but what's so great about steak and sex??
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        I'm going with this.
        I'm not trading eating meat for a few IQ points and skipping sex.
        That sounds like an incredibly bad deal.
        Seriously.
        I wouldn't attribute superior intellect to vegetarianism, but perhaps there is something to the power of plants. Dr. terry Wahls attributes her MS remission and healthy mitochondrion to her daily 9 cups of fruit and veggies.
        | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          Feel free to go join a convent. Personally I'll take the steak and sex option.
          No thanks. My husband is my favorite hobby.

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

they aren't even mutually exclusive. while we're on this subject, I find women who don't eat a diet mostly consisting of meat to be a lot more attractive than those who eat mostly meat.

correlation =/= causation!?
            Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
              I wouldn't attribute superior intellect to vegetarianism, but perhaps there is something to the power of plants. Dr. terry Wahls attributes her MS remission and healthy mitochondrion to her daily 9 cups of fruit and veggies.
              That's not ALL she attributes it to...

But I do really enjoy my veg as well though I cannot hit nearly that volume...
              That's a lot of freaking food! LOL
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I <3 plants, so tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  they aren't even mutually exclusive. while we're on this subject, I find women who don't eat a diet mostly consisting of meat to be a lot more attractive than those who eat mostly meat.
                  That's not what you told me last night, Derpums.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    That's not what you told me last night, Derpums.
                    Am I the one who styled your hair? (looks nice)
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Why are people advocating high carb vegetarianism here? We put butter in our coffee, we don't choke down mushy horse feed. Oatmeal? Bacon!

If you must feed the trolls, feed them oatmeal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by Markbt View Post
                        Why are people advocating high carb vegetarianism here? We put butter in our coffee, we don't choke down mushy horse feed. Oatmeal? Bacon!

Oatmeal and kale makes a very nice troll fodder mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post

correlation =/= causation!?
                          It's the high-carb diet leading to low testosterone, making you fear women with high testosterone. What you need is to live an Inuit diet for about five years. That'll fix you, poor lost soul.

PS: I eat mostly meat and I'm hot as fuck, so if you don't like me then you must have some carb-induced brain-damage too. *sagely nod*
                          --
                          Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                          I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Markbt View Post
                            Why are people advocating high carb vegetarianism here? We put butter in our coffee, we don't choke down mushy horse feed. Oatmeal? Bacon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                            We do, huh? This is a prime example of how speaking for the common is erroneous. I don't think many people around here put butter in their coffee, I think that's a small subset of the Paleo culture. I also don't think anyone here advocates vegetarianism. I don't*. Besides, I thought Primal wasn't a low- or high-carb diet?

*Veganism to be exact, I don't advocate veganism. Vegetarianism with dairy and eggs is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by j3nn View Post
                              Besides, I thought Primal wasn't a low- or high-carb diet?
                              it's not, but some people go into relationships thinking they can change their partner
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                                When electricians get to tell me how to eat, you can put me down with a fork to the temple.
                                LOL

Yeah, and really I don't think that one type of knowledge or skill translates that well to others. I wouldn't rely on a mathematician or physicist to have a superior grasp on biological processes just cause he's a pretty knowledgeable physicist.

Comment

Working...
                                X