X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
    *DIES* Hahahhahaha!
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Considering that the women who are trying "all the recipes" are usually doing it because it's their husbands who refuse to give up baked goods... Just sayin'.

Comment

• I am wearing black capris, black string top and a black Atletica zip slashed with red. And black socks. White sneakers/brown seude heels for outside/office.

What gives, paleo or lady?
        My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
        When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leida View Post
          I am wearing black capris, black string top and a black Atletica zip slashed with red. And black socks. White sneakers/brown seude heels for outside/office.

What gives, paleo or lady?
          Unacceptable. Please put on your polka-dotted Paleo uniform.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• This is the only kind of polka dots I have. Also, my gunz and my boobies. And my office and my cheater glasses.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Since you are a public object and I have to judge you - I have to say, very nice indeed. Nothing ugly there at all, well, okay, the office is a little plain...

Comment

• Unacceptable. Please put on your polka-dotted Paleo uniform.
                My grandma was probably the last in my unbroken mother-line who owned the pattern.
                My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  LMFAO. Well played sir.

I guess I am not a dude as I do 100% of the cooking in our house. I even bake once a week or so. It's all good though, I look sexy as f*ck in an apron.
                  But is it a polka dot apron?
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    But is it a polka dot apron?
                    sadly no. Damn, I will never be a female paleo blogger at this rate....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cathartes View Post
                      Yeah, the gender stereotypes make me stabby.
                      So, either I'm a freak of nature, or gender stereotypes are moronic.
                      Use them to your advantage. In undergrad I had all the guys convinced I was lesbian so I could avoid the constant attention (as a female in engineering, the odds are good but the goods are odd). By having mostly male dominated interests, it makes it easy for me to get help in stores.

Comment

• My apron says "Empty Bowls" on it. It was made to be used in the pottery studio to make bowls for a fundraiser for a hunger charity. I prefer to think of it as representing my empty vessel waiting for the seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                          I prefer to think of it as representing my empty vessel waiting for the seed.
                          That's what she said.

Comment

• Originally posted by notlupus View Post
                            That's what she said.
                            That joke doesn't work when that's actually what the person was talking about.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Real hardcore paleo women get polka dot tattoos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
                                Real hardcore paleo women get polka dot tattoos.
                                Not pretty birds and flowers? Damn. Missed AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X