No announcement yet.

"Lady Paleos": Apparently, We're Mindless Followers, Dressed in Polka-dots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article inspired me to take a photograph of myself in my paleo regalia. Clearly I've been brainwashed and need to eat more gluten.

PS: Aww, don't be hatin' on the skinnies. I got my frame from the ladies on my dad's side, and even I look well-endowed next to them. Primal/Paleo is awesome, but not magical enough to give me a bosom or curves. (even if it makes my butt look pretty nice)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cathartes; 06-13-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seashells View Post
      Uh oh. At Easter I had my husband take a picture of me wearing a polka dot dress, apron and heels while butchering a rabbit for our holiday meal. Seriously. With the caption: Happy Easter from Fluffy and The Shells. I might've helped perpetuate this image.
      OH MY Grok, please post!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathartes View Post
        This article inspired me to take a photograph of myself in my paleo regalia. Clearly I've been brainwashed and need to eat more gluten.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12080[/ATTACH]
        You gotta host the photo on imgur or flickr so we can see it. Otherwise it takes 3-49 days for the moderators to approve it.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12080[/ATTACH]

PS: Aww, don't be hatin' on the skinnies. I got my frame from the ladies on my dad's side, and even I look well-endowed next to them. Primal/Paleo is awesome, but not magical enough to give me a bosom or curves. (even if it makes my butt look pretty nice)
          Can't see it
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
            Can't see it
            I need to borrow those polkadot boy shorts from Angel, clearly. Much more comfortable for cooking steak and eggs than a dress.

Comment

I need to borrow those polkadot boy shorts from Angel, clearly. Much more comfortable for cooking steak and eggs than a dress.
              use http://imageshack.us to post pics
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                HAHAHAHA. I thought you meant my butt, not the picture. Dying of laughter.

Can you see me now, or is is it in moderation?
                Last edited by Cathartes; 06-13-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

White polka dots on red is the ladies' paleo color scheme. It represents the purity of womanhood splattered with blood from the prey she just butchered with her painted fingernails.

Comment

HAHAHAHA. I thought you meant my butt, not the picture. Dying of laughter.

Can you see me now, or is is it in moderation?
                    I see the girl in the dress part, but the frying pan full of bacon must have been cropped out.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                      White polka dots on red is the ladies' paleo color scheme. It represents the purity of womanhood splattered with blood from the prey she just butchered with her painted fingernails.
                      Adds white polka dot on red dress to shopping list.... along with a few ribeye steaks.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                        I see the girl in the dress part, but the frying pan full of bacon must have been cropped out.
                        I ate the bacon before I could take the picture, and my love of housekeeping prevented me from posing with a greasy pan. (the bacon part is true anyway. Trader Joe's Applewood smoked, and damn was it tasty. I also use the frying pan to fend off anyone who tries to take my bacon away--that's why I use cast-iron.)

Comment

Someone needs to define this "purity of womanhood" before I bite... because I just don't know about that at all...
                          I think mine got a little dirtied up somewhere down the line. And I liked it.

How about black polka dots on red, no dress for me. I don't do dresses.
                          I'll take boyshorts thanks.
                          Last edited by cori93437; 06-13-2013, 01:12 PM.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Someone needs to define this "purity of womanhood" before I bite... because I just don't know about that at all...
                            I think mine got a little dirtied up somewhere down the line. And I liked it.

How about black polka dots on red, no dress for me. I don't do dresses.
                            I'll take boyshorts thanks.
                            You somehow don't seem the ladybug type. but I vote for boyshorts photos of all the ladies.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

10kBC front.jpg

This is my idea of polka-dots. This is what I wear while cooking goat leg for my caveman.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]12083[/ATTACH]

This is my idea of polka-dots. This is what I wear while cooking goat leg for my caveman.
                                Dammit. Another "photo pending approval."
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X