No announcement yet.

"Lady Paleos": Apparently, We're Mindless Followers, Dressed in Polka-dots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why we womens have smaller feets you know... so my husband tells me.
    So we can stand closer to the sink and stove for the cooking and the cleanin.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      That's why we womens have smaller feets you know... so my husband tells me.
      So we can stand closer to the sink and stove for the cooking and the cleanin.
      Yes, sweetheart. That's called "Natural Selection." I'd try to explain how it works, but it requires rational thought, of which your adorable little lady brain is incapable.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

thrones_tena-300x200.png

As a Northerner, I think they can take their polka dots and shove them...

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
          That article is terrible. Must have been written by a woman...
          That explains the lack of science... It's so hard to do science with a teensy lady-brain!

Comment

I think she puts the diet down because she is afraid of it. If she actually tested it to see if there was anything to it she might end up putting some meat on her bony frame and no longer fit into a zero. If that happened then might run her out of the city.

Sierra Tishgart photo

Comment

Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
              That girl has a nose that's too big and everything else that's too small. I wouldn't even hit on her if she were all dressed in polka dots slaving over a hot stove full of grass-fed ribeyes covered in salted bone marrow.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                That girl has a nose that's too big and everything else that's too small. I wouldn't even hit on her if she were all dressed in polka dots slaving over a hot stove full of grass-fed ribeyes covered in salted bone marrow.
                Standard issue bobble-head.

Take the steak and bone marrow, and then ignore her... kind of like women do when they accept the offer of a drink at the bar then turn their backs to talk to someones else.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  Standard issue bobble-head.

Take the steak and bone marrow, and then ignore her... kind of like women do when they accept the offer of a drink at the bar then turn their backs to talk to someones else.
                  Yes, I have heard of that very thing happening. Not to me, of course.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Perhaps a clue as to why it bugs her so much that the "lady paleo" bloggers are attractive women.

Comment

Nawww she's not ugly. Just very "normalthinwhitegirlwithmoney". Let's not resort to mud slinging. It aint ladylike

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
                        Nawww she's not ugly. Just very "normalthinwhitegirlwithmoney". Let's not resort to mud slinging. It aint ladylike
                        In all fairness, I never claimed to be ladylike.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Uh oh. At Easter I had my husband take a picture of me wearing a polka dot dress, apron and heels while butchering a rabbit for our holiday meal. Seriously. With the caption: Happy Easter from Fluffy and The Shells. I might've helped perpetuate this image.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
                            Just very "normalthinwhitegirlwithmoney"
                            that's an insult
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Big fat lie. Even I would hit on her if she was slaving over a hot stove full of grass-fed ribeyes covered in salted bone marrow.
                              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                                Big fat lie. Even I would hit on her if she was slaving over a hot stove full of grass-fed ribeyes covered in salted bone marrow.
                                Hyperbole. We all know I've been shot down by worse.
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X