No announcement yet.

"Lady Paleos": Apparently, We're Mindless Followers, Dressed in Polka-dots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm, whole goat leg... wait, I'm a woman. Should I be eating that?
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
      I call what Dr. Oz had on his show "Paleo Lite". It was basically a huge plate of salad with two slices of avocado on the side and about 3 oz of salmon.

Kind of like Weight Watchers bred with paleo. Next we are going to have Paleo Points. Ahhhhhhhgggghhhhh!

Pass the damn goat leg.

Comment

You can eat goat leg, as long as one of the menfolk tears you off a piece and hands it to you. But only the menfolk get to eat the goat testicles.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          Sounds like you ladies are suffering from hysteria. You know how that's treated, right?
          Mine plugs into the wall all old-fashioned like... because I'm super hysterical.

Which is why if she can find a single solitary polka-dotted item in my closet, or hers, I'll shove it down her throat and choke her to death with it.

Oh, sorry... time for one of my "therapy" sessions.

This is a really cute movie BTW.
          Last edited by cori93437; 06-12-2013, 04:39 PM.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
            That's adorable.
            That's what I strive for in all things....adorableness. Thank you, kind sir; you have made my day. Nay, my week. Perhaps even my life!
            be the hair that knots with my hair
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

You know, I should thank the author of this article for directing me towards That Paleo Guy. His three articles on weak people are pretty good. XD

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Is this a bad time to admit I have a cute pair of polka dot boyshorts that drive my bf absolutely bonkers???

Comment

You know, I should thank the author of this article for directing me towards That Paleo Guy. His three articles on weak people are pretty good. XD
                  Right? Especially part 3, talking about how adipose tissue functions as a giant endocrine gland. The author probably should have picked a better example of paleo's "dubious claims".

Comment

Originally posted by 0Angel0 View Post
                    Is this a bad time to admit I have a cute pair of polka dot boyshorts that drive my bf absolutely bonkers???
                    Clearly the polkadots are essential for engaging our "primal" natures, if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathartes View Post
                      Clearly the polkadots are essential for engaging our "primal" natures, if ya know what I mean.
                      Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                        You can eat goat leg, as long as one of the menfolk tears you off a piece and hands it to you. But only the menfolk get to eat the goat testicles.
                        Ah yes, it'll put oak in my penis.

M.

Comment

The whole article was slightly bizarre as you could read the entire thing and really not have an inkling what "paleo" actually is. Typical informative media for you.
                          If you have a few minutes- please take a look at my story, in my journal
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread87400.html
                          I do warn you, I am a copious writer.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                            Projection. They can't imagine people not being blind followers as they are.
                            Oh the irony......
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

the new Paleo lady (not women: we're ladies) is perky, dresses in polka dots, and likes to make paleo banana porridge
                              Okay okay, I'll confess. I'm not wearing polka dots but that's only because the leopard skin hasn't finished curing yet. It takes a lot of perk to kill one of those with only a weapons grade Chiquita mini.
                              You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

Clearly, the article's author has a touch of hysteria. Diane Walker didn't exactly say she didn't know how it works, she just said she isn't a nutritionist or scientist. I'm not a nutritionist either, so.... Plus, added to my shame, I didn't know who Robb Wolf was before I visited this forum either. The horror! How can I follow a paleo diet if a big strong man didn't pull me into it with his big manly muscles?? And I wasn't even wearing polka dots. ** quietly sobs into my banana porridge while I wait for my husband to come and tell me everything will be ok **

Comment

Working...
                                X