"Lady Paleos": Apparently, We're Mindless Followers, Dressed in Polka-dots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
    Changed the fuel lines on a 73 Bronco today... then went trail riding and mudding.
    And hiking quite unexpectedly, but that's a longer story.

Skipped food.
    A day in the woods is a good day for a fast.
    Pissed in the woods too.
    How shockingly unfeminine!
    We need a thread for ladies to confess to unladylike things. I fixed my motorcycle this week and an going for a test ride this evening so I can feel confident riding it to work tomorrow. The kids love it when their tutor shows up on a motorcycle.

Comment

• ladies to confess to unladylike things.
      I went to a dinner last night where they paired scotch with a steak dinner. I drank scotch, finished my husbands steak (after I ate mine) and ate his pork belly and had a puff of a cigar.

I did wear polka dot panties under my striped dress.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
        I went to a dinner last night where they paired scotch with a steak dinner. I drank scotch, finished my husbands steak (after I ate mine) and ate his pork belly and had a puff of a cigar.

I did wear polka dot panties under my striped dress.
        I'll go ahead and confess to having some very unladylike thoughts about all of this.
        SCHWING!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I'll go ahead and confess to having some very unladylike thoughts about all of this.
          SCHWING!
          Yeah, that makes two of us.

Comment

• The crazy thing is that dinner was pretty much paleo- apps were tuna tartare and pork belly, salad with lobster, steak and potatoes and asparagus. Dessert was flourless chocolate cake.
            Guy food is fun and apparently blends well with scotch.

I should have been lady like and asked for the chicken breast salad. I also forgot to justify eating the cake to everyone at the table by letting them know I did squats earlier in the day. I must be growing a penis or reverting to a cavewoman.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
            Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
              I must be growing a penis or reverting to a cavewoman.
              let's go with the latter.

Comment

SCHWING!
                Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                Yeah, that makes two of us.
                Well, yah.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldUzo View Post
                  I'm also female and pissed in the woods twice today. High five!

P.S. What does "science" mean? Or maybe I'm better off not knowing actually...
                  To know with confidence
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• I played ice hockey this afternoon with guys, and followed it up by eating half a chicken.
                    To atone for my unladylike activity, I also ate salad.

Comment

• I made blueberry mango paleo muffins today as penance for riding my motorcycle. Does it help if my jacket is light blue? No body that sees me knows I chose the color because it was on clearance for 70% off.

Comment

• The concept of a matriarchal society having been an important part of our shared histories is nothing more than a myth built upon Engel's works to push all of us into communism by targeting the nuclear family and creating mythologies of paternalism and matriarchism. This has seen widespread adaptation by academics who subscribe to Engel's school of thought or a related one.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          The concept of a matriarchal society having been an important part of our shared histories is nothing more than a myth built upon Engel's works to push all of us into communism by targeting the nuclear family and creating mythologies of paternalism and matriarchism. This has seen widespread adaptation by academics who subscribe to Engel's school of thought or a related one.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Comment

• one jiggles his meat, then the other

it's the little things in life that make it worth living
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X