Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weirdest thing you've ever eaten bacon with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, bacon smoothies. Had a banana/almond butter/bacon one once, and a date/almond butter/bacon one. Kept me full for ages.

Comment

Bunny brand white bread with tomato and soybean oil mayo... That's the weirdest thing I've eaten with bacon. Btw, that was years ago.

Comment

I've had it with figs and dates.
        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Got home from a 12 mile walk in the rain cold and in need of energy. My boyfriend called me to find out where I was, I was like, "I'm almost home, start the bacon!"

Bacon, banana sauteed in bacon grease, and chocolate, with a sprinkling of pecans. Washed down with vodka on the rocks. Feeling much better.

Comment

I've tried the wierd combos, but I don't think it's all that good. Just bacon and eggs for me. Actually, bacon with liver is pretty good too.
            Last edited by wiltondeportes; 06-11-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I feel so happy eating bacon no combination seems odd to me lol, But I have eaten it with cookie dough and like chips with mashed avocado as the dip. OH and I put it with fried sweet plantains when I make ''pastelon'' at home, that's always a kick around my CW family.

Comment

Bacon crumbles in a beer, ok, many beers
                Follow my progress at ->Journal: My Body Revival

Comment

I think I've eaten bacon every day since Sunday. I regret nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X