Good for a giggle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for a giggle

I couldn't resist posting this picture, Nigella kitchen goddess.

nigella.jpg

I love Nigella.. I just wish I could SEE her.

In order to post an attachment that the rest of us don't have to wait like 6 months for the mods to approve you need to use a photo hosting side and link the img... such as photobucket.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Aha I didn't know that was the case. Easily fixed.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

.......she's not a very good advertisement for her way of eating is she....I mean.....think about what Mark looks like....we all strive to be like him.....would I want to strive to look like that by the time I'm 51.......eeeeeek

Comment

I wouldn't mind being 51 again

Comment

I've seen this before. But as someone pointed out in the comments back then, Gillian came from a hard background and she used to eat like absolute crap. Also, what she advocates on her show isn't full out vegetarian. I've seen her tell people to eat meat before, usually when they were previously junk food vegetarians.
              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Working...
              X