Someone poisoned the water hole!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone poisoned the water hole!

So, being Primal, do you ever feel like you're secretly poisoning your friends/coworkers/family when you bring in donuts, bagels, pizza, soda, candy...pretty much anything from the SAD group of foods?

Thoughts?

Well... kinda... but I'm an at home agent so my team meets once a month. I don't think my homemade cookies will do them in.
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
      Well... kinda... but I'm an at home agent so my team meets once a month. I don't think my homemade cookies will do them in.
      Same situation here...and I guarantee they're better off having my homemade goodies over a box of half stale Timbits. They can all make the choice not to have any, it's not like they're being forced.

Comment

I don't ever bring those things... I'm always the one who shows up with the awesome fruit platter.

If they don't like that. *shrug*
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

No I don't find the need to bring these things anywhere.

If there was a situation were it's socially required to bring food, then I bring food.

Comment

Bring friut, grapes, almonds, etc. Or bake almond-banana-egg muffins, those are always appereciated.

Comment

I contribute when it is my turn to bring breakfast for the group at work. I bring them what they want: Activia, Cheerios, bagels, whatever. It's a total waste of money to give good food to people who cannot appreciate it.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I want to add, I did make gluten free cookies along with my regular ones once. They all got eaten when I put them out for the floor, these people are not fussy. XD And for smorgs I often bring a shrimp ring, those are very popular...
                Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                  I contribute when it is my turn to bring breakfast for the group at work. I bring them what they want: Activia, Cheerios, bagels, whatever. It's a total waste of money to give good food to people who cannot appreciate it.
                  I love that you mention ppl who cannot appreciate the good food. It's so true!! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X