The one t-shirt you don't want....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one t-shirt you don't want....

And to be honest, I would be ashamed to wear...

Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

...And yet a significant percentage of the population should be wearing it.

Comment

+1 both of you.
      I would wear it as a very sarcastic and insulting t-shirt towards the people who do, in fact, think exercise and good diet are too much trouble

Comment

Printed by a chiropractor, no doubt.
        be the hair that knots with my hair
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

My chiropractor is the only doctor I've ever been to that had any common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
            Printed by a chiropractor, no doubt.
            Adding "chiropractic care" on there does not alter the substance of the message. And there is nothing wrong with advertising with the truth.
            Randal

Comment

lol I also liked it up til the Chiropractor line
              "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                Adding "chiropractic care" on there does not alter the substance of the message.
                I don't recall saying that it did. Just making an observation on who was probably printing these shirts.
                be the hair that knots with my hair
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                  lol I also liked it up til the Chiropractor line
                  Lol...me too. I've got a chiropractor friend who gets extremely upset when I call his chosen profession 'voodoo'. So of course I do it all the time...

Comment

I just found a wonderful doc who was a chiropractor before she went back to get her osteopathy degree. I'm soooo lucky!
                    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Originally posted by Hedonist2 View Post
                      I just found a wonderful doc who was a chiropractor before she went back to get her osteopathy degree. I'm soooo lucky!
                      I worked for an osteopathic doctor when I was a paramedic. Excellent doctor and I learned loads from him. Dead now but well remembered. Chiropractic and osteopathic doctor, great combination.
                      Randal

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                        I don't recall saying that it did. Just making an observation on who was probably printing these shirts.
                        Didn't say you did say that. Just making an observation that out of the whole message, the "chiropractic care" was the only thing you commented on.

Again, regardless of who printed them, the message is valid.
                        Randal

Comment

I though it to be a great statement on current attitudes to health
                          When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
                          27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
                          new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

Working...
                          X