Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    "when life is ascending, happiness is the same as instinct." -nietzsche

Ima get to work on them definitions later, spaniard. Haha can you do like, a better job with them?
    "when life is descending, happiness is the same as [insert your word here]"
    Last edited by Miguelinileugim; 06-16-2013, 08:44 AM. Reason: YMCA

Comment

• [...corporations tell you."]
      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Possibly...
        Last edited by Miguelinileugim; 06-16-2013, 10:57 AM. Reason: Hive mind

Comment

• fact

haha pick a modern memetic expression of "the good life" and I will show you a corporate lifestyle commercial.
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

• Money, but I want 3 blatant and recent examples

Comment

• That's like a meatball lob, comeon...

money is nothing except the printed expression of the parasitic will of a few transnational private corporations.

Comment

• I think that money is rather an expression of trade, at any scale, by any individual or colective.

Comment

• In the dictionary, yes. There isn't money on earth (maybe some weird remote national currencies?) that isn't the form that I said, as in, that is not a private corporation's cartel will. We can expect therefore that as life is descending, money, as a corporate surrogate for true human fulfillment, will be something that is the same as happiness for the great many uninitiated.

Comment

• Unfortunately...

Comment

Working...
                    X