Here's 2 friends to make you smile....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ought to do it

"Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      this ought to do it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11878[/ATTACH]
      You did the same dang mistake that the OP did
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

I see a picture...

it's even in your reply? What do you mean?
        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

I see a picture...

You can always see your own. Everybody else doesn't get to.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I see a picture...

You can see it because you posted it. The rest of us have to wait until the mods approve it, which will be sometime in the next month or so.

Comment

LOL for real?

Comment

Videos too?

Are you saying that when I post like thrice-weekly Dave Chappelle rolling down his window and saying, "Hey, hey, hey, smoke weed everyday..." that people aren't seeing that?

That's crap yo.

Comment

Videos too?

Are you saying that when I post like thrice-weekly Dave Chappelle rolling down his window and saying, "Hey, hey, hey, smoke weed everyday..." that people aren't seeing that?

That's crap yo.
                  Just use imageshack.us or photobucket.com to host the photos. Those don't have to get approved. The built-in video and photo attaching stuff does.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    You can always see your own. Everybody else doesn't get to.
                    all the best secret clubs are like this
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      all the best secret clubs are like this
                      I've been doing it wrong.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Ok, try again

581735_582652555099754_2069030162_n_zpscb7a7def.jp g Photo by Owen_Raybould | Photobucket
                        Healthy is the new wealthy.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ances...handnutrition/

Comment

That was one cool picture Now it can be seen in the original post as well as in that PB link above.

Okay, I've wanted to ask this for sooooo long. How come some people's pic. show up right away without a link? Like I've seen them in random threads.

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            Are the two friends boobs?
                            Aaawwwwww.... nuts.
                            "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                              Are the two friends boobs?
                              Yes and yes?
                              https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                                That was one cool picture Now it can be seen in the original post as well as in that PB link above.

Okay, I've wanted to ask this for sooooo long. How come some people's pic. show up right away without a link? Like I've seen them in random threads.
                                They put [img] in front of it. Behind the image is [/img]
                                So, you'd have [img]www.yadayadapicture here.com[/img]

Last edited by Aldergirl; 05-31-2013, 12:21 AM. Reason: To give an example

Comment

Working...
                                X