Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too beautiful a day...

To not be outside in it.

Where are you my primal brothers and sisters?

I propose a mass exodus outdoors right now for a primal "slow movement" day.

And yes, I'm out in it currently.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Went to my CSA farm to put in some volunteer time and then came home to help DH with some yard work. We ate outside last night. Lamburgers on the grill. YUM.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Took the dogs and headed to the beach for a long hike.
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I didn't see this until now because I was outside grilling some lamb.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Meh. I work outside all week long so, for me, the treat is getting to be indoors under a fan with the AC going and TiVo getting a good workout.

But The Boyfriend is grilling a nice pork roast right now, so the back door is open. Does that count?
          Durp.

Comment

Went for a 12 mile hike yesterday. Today I parked a few blocks from the art show where I played my fiddle. Everybody in the entire jam was there, probably about 20 people. We were awesome. We sounded so good. Old time music.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

The dog took me out for a nice long walk around the bay to his favorite pet food store, the one that sells grain free kibble. It was lovely out.

My new neighborhood is so wonderfully pet friendly (downtown San Diego).

Dogs are the world's best personal trainers.

Comment

I'm not hipster enough. I slept all day because I'm nocturnal.
                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Went and shot guns in the mountains, then a couple hours tubing the river, then outside in the hot tub. Outside for 12 straight hours today.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

We ate outside last night. Lamburgers on the grill.

Comment

Beautiful weekend here in Sunny Florida.

Was outside all day both Saturday and Sunday, living "primally" by lifting a lot of heavy things.
                      In other words, I was cleaning out my garage and workshed!! LOL
                      Any idea how much a transmission or gas generator weighs?
                      Great workout and functional at the same time.

In a couple of hours later today (Memorial Day), I'll be back out there finishing the job until about noon.
                      Then I'm shutting everything down, setting up the grill, and going to do something I haven't done in 10 years+
                      I'm taking the day off and grilling some animals for friends and family!

I'm also going to do so swimming in our pool with my 7 year old granddaughter

Loving life, and loving the Primal Lifestyle

Everyone have a happy & safe Memorial Day, but don't lose sight of the "reason" for the day.
                      "Live Primally, Train Practically, Prepare Tactically..."

Comment

Beautiful day here in Egypt and normally a work day at my office but due to a labor dispute, we are working from home.

The good news is that while I'm having to do work from my computer, I'm able to do it from my "cave" (apartment with 1 foot thick cement walls), with all the windows open getting a lot of fresh air and only have to wear my shorts. All in all, not a bad way to make a living.

I'll get out for a barefoot walk a bit later.
                        Randal
                        AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                        Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                        http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Winter here but I was out in it anyway, dressed in my merino.
                          Annie Ups the Ante
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                          X