No announcement yet.

Starting a garden... GMO's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my faves is called Mister Stripey Last time I grew them hey were the sweetest of the 6-8 varieties I grew gat year. I usually can not find them though.

Comment

so far i've tried black krim, pink brandywine & yellow pear. i get smug satisfaction from picking food off my plants and eating it right outside

mint? stevia? strawberries? little tomatoes? yeah i made this, now i'm gonna eat it. except for that leaf, i saw bugs have sex on that leaf.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

If you love tomatos, take a gander here...

Garden Seed | Vegetable Garden Seed | Garden Seed Catalog | Garden Seed Company | Totally Tomatoes

Comment

In grow tomatoes on my balcony. I love the little cherry or coctail tomatoes. And also strawberries, get the sort that keeps flowering and producing from spring till X-mas. There are varieties that grow long like wines and taste like wild strawberries.

Comment

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            O: oooo... evergreen...

ooooooooooo... banana legs
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X