Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does eating fish lift brain fog instantaneously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does eating fish lift brain fog instantaneously?

Have had brain fog and some anxiety for a couple of months after trying to reintroduce gluten (big fail).

20 min after eating fat fish like salmon or herring it goes away to 95% for a couple of hours.

Any idea why?

Thinner blood? IDK.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I hope you've given up trying to make gluten a part of your diet. Brain fog is a sign of gluten intolerance. Most celiacs experience it.

Comment

Brain likes the fat, cholesterol, and omega3's.

Comment

i dunno but it obviously trips some good triggers in you; if it feels that good eat more of it
          When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
          27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
          new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
            I hope you've given up trying to make gluten a part of your diet. Brain fog is a sign of gluten intolerance. Most celiacs experience it.
            Originally posted by StephenHLi View Post
            Brain likes the fat, cholesterol, and omega3's.
            I think it's a combination of these two.

Comment

Good fats + your body's reaction, I suppose. I certainly don't feel any differently after eating fish.

Now, alcohol on the other hand. I feel like I can do anything! In sufficient quantities, sometimes I feel like I can fly....
              F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

1 more vote for omega-3's, specifically DHA if I had to guess.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                X