X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grok has a snack named after him?

Has anyone else seen these?

GROK

They consist of one ingredient - cheese. They're oven baked so no oils of any sort. I saw the name on them and couldn't resist, so I bought two bags. They're actually really good, although quite expensive... 5.99 for a bag. Has anyone else tried them? I think the name is quite amusing.
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

That is awesome!!!!!!

Comment

In in Italy ill look for them next time I go to the store.

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Techie View Post
        In in Italy ill look for them next time I go to the store.
        They look/sound good. Let us know how they taste

Comment

It sounds like a variation on frico.

Comment

I tried them, they taste excellent. Very sharp cheese. My mom was muttering about trying to make them herself, but I don't think it could be done without an industrial oven.

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
              It sounds like a variation on frico.
              Hey, that is similar! I'll have to print that off and try it sometime.

Comment

So I went to a bar last night and saw the work Crok, thinking it was Grok I ate a bunch of corn chips (Fritos)...

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

So, no one else has ever made Parmesan cheese crisps by shredding some off a block, putting it in a hot skillet, and heating it until it browns a bit before?
                  Or putting it in the oven on parchment paper...

Cheese crisps.

A million variations... crack some pepper in it before cooking.
                  Parmesan pepper crisps. etc.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                  X