No announcement yet.

Feminism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean like necessitates a community discussion...?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      ARE YOU SAYING THAT FEMINISM IS CRAZY?!?! lol
      No, I'm saying the you are crazy. I really don't care about your definition or anybody else's of feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
        you mean like necessitates a community discussion...?
        my definition; feminism is the assertation that women are equal to men, deserving of the same rights and privileges and freedoms
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          my definition; feminism is the assertation that women are equal to men, deserving of the same rights and privileges and freedoms
          And opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
            And opportunities.
            and voracious baby killing

i mean millions a day, and no one bats an eye
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

So because men can't get abortions, if we are talking about equality, then women can't either?
              "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

men masturbate, women ovulate and then they menstruate
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  That's not modern feminism
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

I always thought feminism was what you people call it when you use your irresistible and mysterious lady parts to make us do whatever you want.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                      I always thought feminism was what you people call it when you use your irresistible and mysterious lady parts to make us do whatever you want.
                      Like this?

Now I get it!
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        Now I get it!
                        I'm almost getting it. Post moar

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          I'm almost getting it. Post moar
                          Oh, did cori say something?
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

It's the Age of Aquarius. Freedom or indentured slavery for all. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by fiercehunter View Post
                              It's the Age of Aquarius. Freedom or indentured slavery for all. Your choice.
                              and here I thought that 'Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars'

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                                What a curious definition of feminism.
                                Yeah, I'm not sure anyone really knows what feminism is, or that it is actually anything.

My view as a finance/economics guy is that feminism was a form of propaganda; propaganda designed to push women out of the home, create double-income families, spend that extra money on child care, eating out, and medical care for diseases acquired from eating out, and thereby increase GDP...as well as to abandon their families via divorce, sue the man, take all his money, enslave him to child support, force to him keep working forever, and thereby increase GDP.

It also served to disempower men, who historically are the protectors of the village -- therefore nobody is left to stand up to tyranny, thereby corporate/government powers run wild unchallenged.

As you can see I have a very dark view of how American society works.

Comment

Working...
                                X