No announcement yet.

Feminism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe in gender equality...Women should hold all the property and shit I think.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
      Women should hold all the property and shit I think.
      How? They have such small hands....

Comment

Hiyo!

paleolithic gynocracy style. Im like a Bachofenist feminist
        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          How? They have such small hands....
          Not Lana.
          Just sayn.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Not Lana.
            Just sayn.

Comment

eKatherine, what is a more appropriate definition?

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  tits or gtfo
                  They need a greeting card that says this. I could give it to women on our second date. The inside could say "Seriously Get them out. Or just get out"
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    They need a greeting card that says this. I could give it to women on our second date. The inside could say "Seriously Get them out. Or just get out"
                    *sigh*
                    You seem like a swell fella.
                    I likely wouldn't need the card.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      *sigh*
                      You seem like a swell fella.
                      I likely wouldn't need the card.
                      Yeah, true. Also, I obviously don't actually give anyone greeting cards.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I think that I am a feminist, and yet, a great many women who also use this word often weigh in 100% against me and any stance that I take.
                        We weigh in against you because you are batshit crazy, not because you are or aren't a feminist.

Comment

ARE YOU SAYING THAT FEMINISM IS CRAZY?!?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            We weigh in against you because you are batshit crazy, not because you are or aren't a feminist.
                            Actually, this deserves a greeting card. Rethinking my policy.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

3 pages, half a dozen or so condemnations, not one assertion or definition.

Comment

3 pages, half a dozen or so condemnations, not one assertion or definition.
                                Because it's a lot more complicated than opening up a dictionary.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X