Angelina Jolie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelina Jolie

Just when I thought that American culture had already reached the lowest and most unholy depths of abomination and depravity (haha anyone ever heard of a bug party?), we get this news.

I used to wonder as a kid how there could be civilizations like the Aztecs, where all their shit was bedecked in death imagery, and you look at their stuff and think, "Damn what a fuckin depraved and miserable, gloomy motherfucker of a civilization." But then by about 2006, it became clear that the next generation was thoroughly immersed without question in the contemporary zombie skull and death cult. Women cheering the amputation of their breasts is definitely like a qualitative new low for mankind.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

she didn't want to die like her mom

it's her body she'll do what she wants with it

a woman is more than her body parts

medical advancements aren't all bad

you see where i'm going with this
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/he...r-dilemma.html

I didn't see a link so I just posted the first google search result and assume this is the story.

Comment

having a genetic cancer myself and having had the suspect chunk of bowel removed I understand exactly how she feels. If telling every one about it helps her cope and makes other people feel better about them doing the same where's the problem? plus they aren't cheering the loss of their breasts, they are cheering the fact that they've reduced the chance of dying from a nasty disease quite considerably.
        When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
        27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
        new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

7 percent, according to the article that I read...
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

I am amused by much of this narrative, but the emergent trend that I am noticing on facebook is that the same women who criticize religion for its views of women and sexuality are cheering the mutilation of implicitly cancerous femininity.

Comment

But some doctors also expressed worry that her disclosure could be misinterpreted by other women, fueling the trend toward mastectomies that are not medically necessary for many early-stage breast cancers.
              this reminds me of a series of pics i saw of a dude getting a poker card burn scarred onto his body *just because*

'i should get a mastectomy too!'
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                anyone ever heard of a bug party?
                Not until right now. I went right to urban dictionary to see what it was. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
                be the hair that knots with my hair
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

In the near future, there will be a parade of irrelevant celebrity males all assuring us that scarrified craters are so hot.

Comment

I am amused by much of this narrative, but the emergent trend that I am noticing on facebook is that the same women who criticize religion for its views of women and sexuality are cheering the mutilation of implicitly cancerous femininity.
                    i am not a woman because i have breasts, a woman without breasts is no less feminine
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

In the near future, there will be a parade of irrelevant celebrity males all assuring us that scarrified craters are so hot.
                      was so disgusting

i have a bunch of scars of my own, i don't find them hot either
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

What "scarified craters"? No doubt, because she had it done while not cancerous, she was able to schedule the reconstructive surgery to take place at the same time.

Women do not exist solely to decorate your world.

Comment

Are you familiar with the buddhist lesson about the chariot? You know, it's not its wheels. It isnt its axle, etc. And wheels, axles, reins, whatever- do not make a chariot?

how can you deny that breasts are part of womanhood...? Haha its already happening at an accelerated rate.

Comment

Women do not exist solely to decorate your world.
                            Nor do they exist to infect it with a poisonous contagion of hysterial self-mutilating fear or adulating cults of credulous despisers-of-the-body.

Comment

Are you familiar with the buddhist lesson about the chariot? You know, it's not its wheels. It isnt its axle, etc. And wheels, axles, reins, whatever- do not make a chariot?

how can you deny that breasts are part of womanhood...? Haha its already happening at an accelerated rate.
                              breasts are a gender marker, sure. they're used to feed infants
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X