No announcement yet.

Angelina Jolie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious- 2 days ago, how many women really thought of their breasts as some worthless and burdensome obsolete vestigual appendage? Because now it just seems like the normal interpretation of them (which is my fear, and the nature of my objection to this coverage)

edit: It just occured to me that the girls on my FB page who are most adamantly defending this bullshit and who are hating on my Comments with the most vitriol WEAR STUPID BRACELETS THAT SAY I <3 BOOBS!

Do you see the doublethink psy-op in this?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

I am a female, and just watched my aunt die of breast cancer, so it is a topic I am not far removed from. Still, no way do I think going to the extreme of removing your boobs is the way to approach cancer prevention. All the women on here think the USDA is full of crap (or you would not be eating primal) but yet believe the medical establishment to lead us in the right direction on this topic? The same people who are telling you to eat your seven servings of healthy whole grains day are also telling the American people this is a logical preventative measure. I cannot imagine this is a better alternative to eating the right foods and taking care of yourself. But there is NO money in telling the public to eat lots of green veggies....

Comment

You heard her! SHES A WITCH!
        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Comment

The feminist snap back reaction to this thread is strong
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
            I'm curious- 2 days ago, how many women really thought of their breasts as some worthless and burdensome obsolete vestigual appendage? Because now it just seems like the normal interpretation of them (which is my fear, and the nature of my objection to this coverage)
            i think the only people who thought that 2 days ago up til today are transgendered or insane

you're blowing my mind right now

where did that even come from?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

The way the replies roll in on this thread, I wouldnt have time to reply to you Bloodorchid and be relevant- but, if you go back over these 10 pages, you will find a great many comments that can be summarised as, "eh breasts are worthless anyway."

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                The feminist snap back reaction to this thread is strong
                where? hi btw. but where?

The way the replies roll in on this thread, I wouldnt have time to reply to you Bloodorchid and be relevant- but, if you go back over these 10 pages, you will find a great many comments that can be summarised as, "eh breasts are worthless anyway."
                i think you and i are reading intent differently on here because i haven't gotten that impression yet
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

here's one from you:

breasts are a gender marker, sure. they're used to feed infants
                  (dunno if this poster is male or female)
                  From an evolutionary perspective, the breasts are over developed sweat glands
                  you again
                  breasts are baby feeders, why would you want to sexualize the enfamil chest containers?

haha ok I got bored on page 4, but it seems like you are the worst offender, so, my question is actually for you. On Monday, did you think this about breasts?

Comment

Let's say I started a thread, "Breasts are over-rated!" and then said in my first post that sexualizing them is stupid, that they are just to feed babies, and that people who are into them are silly.

What kind of reactions would I get today? Last weekend?

Comment

• (also BloodOrchid, I think that I am a feminist)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                        here's one from you:

(dunno if this poster is male or female)

you again

haha ok I got bored on page 4, but it seems like you are the worst offender, so, my question is actually for you. On Monday, did you think this about breasts?
                        i don't think breasts are worthless, i like looking at them and i'm rather attached to mine. however, you were being a twerp about mastectomies being useless mutilation and carrying on about droves of women getting breasts removed for funsies since angelina is the first woman ever to do it

so i felt like being annoying

Let's say I started a thread, "Breasts are over-rated!" and then said in my first post that sexualizing them is stupid, that they are just to feed babies, and that people who are into them are silly.

What kind of reactions would I get today? Last weekend?
                        you would get a lot of 'lol' and 'tits or gtfo' and 'what kind of man doesn't like boobs?' and 'this thread is useless without pics'

(also BloodOrchid, I think that I am a feminist)
                        impossible, only females can be feminazis
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop12oz View Post
                          I am a female, and just watched my aunt die of breast cancer, so it is a topic I am not far removed from. Still, no way do I think going to the extreme of removing your boobs is the way to approach cancer prevention. All the women on here think the USDA is full of crap (or you would not be eating primal) but yet believe the medical establishment to lead us in the right direction on this topic? The same people who are telling you to eat your seven servings of healthy whole grains day are also telling the American people this is a logical preventative measure. I cannot imagine this is a better alternative to eating the right foods and taking care of yourself. But there is NO money in telling the public to eat lots of green veggies....
                          +1000

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                            I actually do agree that breast cancer awareness has become a "scare" campaign. I do feel pushed to give a shit. Heart disease is a bigger killer.

I do feel like Breast Cancer Awareness has become a giant marketing tool for products to women that may or may not be healthy. I also think that Breast Cancer Awareness takes away resources from other diseases that impact women. Plus.... most Breast Cancer marketing promotes fucking CW ways and lifestyles.

I have an aunt who had breast cancer. She survived, dying of lung cancer, painfully about 10 years later. She drank a lot, seldom exercised and didn't eat very well. She also owned a printing press that reeked of toxins. Cutting off her boobs at age 30 probably would not have made her life any longer.

The funny thing is, you sure as hell don't question the "KOMEN FOUNDATION". My friend is a medical professional and refuses to support anything "For the Cure". She gots a lot of hairy eyeballs. I mean, as a female medical professional she should be PASSIONATE about Breast Cancer. No, she's passionate about nutrition and finds the Komen Foundation a scam.
                            I also will not support anything that has to do with the Komen foundation. With all of the money that they raise, they do nothing to promote prevention by way of diet, Vitamin D supplementation, minimizing sugar consumption, etc. Why would they? There's no money to be made by anyone there. Instead, they push early and repeated screenings by way of mammograms, which are getting increasingly more dangerous. From this article by Dr. Mercola (New 3D Mammography Increases Radiation Exposure):
                            "Breast cancer is big business, and mammography is one of its primary profit centers. This is why the industry is fighting tooth and nail to keep it, by downplaying or outright ignoring its significant risks."

Comment

• I think that it was around for a few years before I realized that Komen wasn't a typo. The first time I saw the word on a billboard I thought, "Haha what a bunch of dumbasses! How do you fuckin misspell WOMEN on a breast cancer billboard?!"

We have a municipal cult of getting Ovarian Cancer now. No globalist celebrities, so it's only locally that we have psychotic female adherents and neutered male appendage supporters. The township signs every September declare this woman that died from it a hero LOL

Comment

• Heart disease is a bigger killer. Let's all go get our hearts replaced, just in case!
                                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                                X