No announcement yet.

Angelina Jolie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god! How are you interpreting what I am saying as that at all? You obviously have the issue in this arena; my argument is that I have seen coverage already using the word "hero" and "preventative surgery" as the same mingled idea. We are not talking about intelligent people here, celebrity followers- we are talking about very tragically diminished and dependent personalities with no sense of self and a desperate appetite to identify with this or that status symbol and cult personality. The seed is planted. You are just not paying any attention at all if you are going to argue with me that this event does not have seriously memetic gravity that will affect the psychology of masses of people.

(only because man has been reduced by eugenics, oppression and malnutrition to a subhuman, handicapped and domesticated organism)
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

but for real get away from this idea that I have any objection because now her boobs aren't around or something. Always always thought that she was an overhyped alien-life-form looking bitch. My concern is that now all of the women that I know who are weak-minded and subject to idiotic mass-psychology fads already now are thinking "boobs = cancer scare = entitlement to celebrity quality medical care for unnecessary worry."
      "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

It's damning that she gets more press than the scandals and the abortion doctor get
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Youre acting like this shit is new, perfidy

she isnt the first actress to get a mastectomy, christina applegate had breast cancer and she was celebrated for her strength in surviving. Droves of women didnt get their breasts removed then either just like men didnt preemptively get their balls
          removed after tom green had testicular cancer

if you want to get all et up ober something then get mad at the websites that feature women displaying their mastectomy scars with pride or with tears in the message of 'i survived despite losing the feature that makes me a woman' because of people like you who say your breasts are what makes you feminine

it's not species ending genital mutilation, its survival

which is "primal"
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

One of the concepts of the whole primal/paleo way of living and eating is that while you may be genetically predisposed to a disease or condition, by eating and living correctly (staying away from processed food, getting plenty of exercise and sunlight, etc.), you may keep that "bad gene" from being switched on to active mode to give you cancer.

Angelina Jolie, while having a double mastectomy was certainly her choice, treated a non-existent diagnosis of breast cancer. She did not treat the root cause of what might have switched that gene on that might of given her that cancer.

I firmly believe that the rise in cancers over the past several decades is directly related to diet, so called "health care" and lifestyle. Over use of antibiotics that inhibit the immunity system (which also fights cancers in addition to germs), poor diet, no exercise and the slathering on of SPF 500000 sunblock is the root cause of the rise in cancers.

Using the same (flawed) logic of Ms. Jolie, if I'm predisposed to having testicular cancer, I should have my balls removed. Oh Shit! I'm adopted! I don't know my birth family history! Off to the doctor to be castrated I'll go...yea, right.

We are all predisposed to die of something, we are born, we die, it is up to us to choose the lifestyle that will stretch the time between birth and death out as long as possible. Assuming we don't get run over by a truck mind you.

If hacking off body parts is the only way to stretch that time out, I'll take an early death thank you very much.

Or, I could treat my body right, eat the right things, exercise, get sunlight, etc. and, before I forget, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DOCTORS!

But that is just me, your results may vary.
            Randal
            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

And it won't end there for Angelina.

Better hope she is not "predisposed" to ass cancer.

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo!
                Last edited by texas.grok; 05-16-2013, 01:14 AM. Reason: Added "not"
                Randal

Comment

you want her to cut her butt off?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    you want her to cut her butt off?
                    Sorry, my bad, fixed.

Hell no I don't want her but cut off! One of her best attributes!
                    Randal

Comment

Most American men should have a mastectomy too.

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

They're just trying to sell mastectomies, it's obvious. Free enterprise, surgeons gotta make a living, too! And it gives women an excuse to get fake boobs! Pretty sure that's the general idea, anyway. Last year, a boob job made you a bimbo. Now it makes you a hero.
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                          In the near future, there will be a parade of irrelevant celebrity males all assuring us that scarrified craters are so hot.
                          EXCUSE ME. ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ENRAGED BY A FUCKING INTERNET POST IN MY LIFE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SHE'S HOT. She's making choices for her health, not for dickwads on the internet to find her attractive. Since when is a womans fucking appearance more important than her health?!? BOTH, BY THE FUCKING WAY, ARE ENTIRELY UP TO HER HOW TO MANAGE.

I just literally cannot. deal. with. this.
                          Last edited by nixxy; 05-16-2013, 03:48 AM.
                          Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
                          Bench: 45kg/99lb
                          Squat: 100kg/220lb
                          Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
                          My journal

Comment

You know, in all the months, years, I have been a part of this primal community, I have never questioned the mental soundness of the general population.

Well, that changed tonight.

The arguments in this thread... what in the actual fuck are some of you thinking. Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Are you lacking education? Do you have a mental disability that causes you to concoct/believe ridiculous conspiracy theories readily at any time?

Current PRs:

My blog
                            My journal

Comment

Here's a comic explanation in case you really are lacking education and need it even further explained

http://24.media.tumblr.com/101ddf748...txv8o1_500.jpg
                              http://25.media.tumblr.com/79c084180...txv8o2_500.jpg

Current PRs:

My blog
                              My journal

Comment

Originally posted by nixxy View Post
                                The arguments in this thread... what in the actual fuck are some of you thinking. Do you live in the middle of nowhere? Are you lacking education? Do you have a mental disability that causes you to concoct/believe ridiculous conspiracy theories readily at any time?
                                I can only assume that the majority are trolling to get a rise out of the rest of us. I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse. What's preferable, intentional stupidity or genuine stupidity? I've noticed a similar trend with many of the OP's posts and comments, so possibly a career troll. If not trolling, the OP is just another case of an inflated sense of entitlement, which is basically what the internet breeds. Yawn.

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                                Women cheering the amputation of their breasts is definitely like a qualitative new low for mankind.
                                Sorry, but this thread has lowered the bar much further than Angelina Jolie ever has.

Comment

Working...
                                X