Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else been having trouble with the forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else been having trouble with the forums?

Or is it just me? Sometimes it won't load. I've been experiencing problems for a while now, but it's gotten really bad the past two days.

My journal

It's not just you. I have been seeing the same thing.

Comment

Yes me too. Loads of database errors and takes forever to load. Hope it gets fixed soon.
      Started Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, and 5' 1", reached goal weight in 5 months.
      Lowest weight 93lbs - too thin. Now stable at around 100lbs much better weight for me at my age.
      Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Comment

Comment

It's been ridiculous the past week.
          be the hair that knots with my hair
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

database errors galore! i think the app sucks too. like, really sucks. its a shame. it's definitely the app and not my phone

Comment

Server upgrade time???

I have been having constant issues as well. When a page finally does load I rejoice! Until I try to type a response and then "DATABASE ERROR". My mood is being affected in a negative way.
              The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Yes, long load times, lots of database errors.

In my experience cleaning out the forums, closing topics after 100 pages, keeps 'em from getting errors. But this is such a HUGE forum, I don't see how it could be maintained like that. It would take at least a full time employee.
                Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
                Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
                Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
                F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by aliphian View Post
                  Server upgrade time???

I have been having constant issues as well. When a page finally does load I rejoice! Until I try to type a response and then "DATABASE ERROR". My mood is being affected in a negative way.
                  It's especially annoying when you've typed a long response but forgot to copy it to the clipboard and then get "Database Error." Then you wonder if you should retype the response or just give up and get back to work.

My journal

Comment

Yes, the long load times and "database errors" are getting annoying.

Hey, Mark! Please fix this. Soon. Thank you.

Comment

Definitely a problem for me as well. They must be having server problems as it appears to be a database managment issue, perhaps adding the new app overloaded their system's capabilites somehow although I'm not sure how that would happen.
                      Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Yes! The reason I don't come here much anymore. I don't know if the traffic is too heavy or what....

Comment

When something like this suddenly happens, I always suspect a failed upgrade.

Comment

They should use linux hosting instead.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Yep, very annoying!
                              *Sara*

Comment

Working...
                              X