new chest hair?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah Gwamma!

I am still pretty chubby, I don't think that you would be very excited. Much stronger and all now, but I am way better at the building up my muscle part than I am at the burning fat part. Definitely making progress though. When I have reached my goals I will make you a Perfidy calendar LOL
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

Great - I shall look forward to that !!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

lol I hope that you are into post-apocalpytic partisans

(I would cover my face and tattoos)
        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

why would you cover your face and tattoos ??????? The eyes are the most telling part of the whole being................... I love looking into peoples eyes - you see all sorts of things !!!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
          X