Any other "crazy dog people"? :-D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other "crazy dog people"? :-D

I have three lovely dogs, a sheltie and two Italian greyhounds, Josie and Tess. They are in large part what led me to a primal lifestyle, researching a raw naturl diet for them- I've fed raw for three years now! They keep me in check with my exercise as they go crazy if I don't walk them.. :-)

image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm dating a "crazy dog person". She doesn't have any kids, but I feel like I joined a family. I'm still here though haha
    Here to eat and move like a caveman, not look or stink like one

Comment

I'm a bit of a crazy dog person - I have a pound puppy. A good companion when I go for a run at the beach

DSCF9544.jpg

Comment

Count me too. I have 2 Irish Terriers and 1 tiny Yorkshire Terrier (actually my daughter's dog, but we live in the same apartment). And dreaming of more: probably a Bedlington Terrier, Russian Black Terrier and after I retire - Czechoslovakian Vlcak. Imagine how this company will look!

In my parent's house I make Irish Terrier garden parties every summer for like 7 years now. Some photos here: Photo and video hosting - Inbox Foto Visiting about 25 dogs.

Comment

I'm in the cheering section. My landlord is very dog friendly. In 10 units, there are 9 dogs. One has a cat, two of us have no pets (I'm still in mourning for my last kitty), but one apt has three dogs. That's nine. I love them all.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Count me in. My running buddy, Jet is pictured in my avatar. He's border collie/lab mix. We got him from the humane society. He went throught the Inmate Dog Alliance Program of Idaho (IDAPI). He was trained in prison by convicts, supervised by a professional dog trainer. He graduated after two months and we adopted him. He knows the basic obedience commands and a few fun tricks. He's the best dog I've ever had and he's spoiled absolutely rotten.
            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

My beautiful Sparrow...

And then wearing my hoodie...

And also wearing a wig (I have no idea why)...

We got her from the SPCA. She is the best doggie ever. She is smarter and more well behaved than most of my friends' kids.
              The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

I have 2 Pugs, A fawn: Sasha, 1 1/2 years and a black: Jager, 10 months. Love them to death. I don't know what I would do without them.

Comment

We have a black Lab named Emmy. She just turned 15 years old two weeks ago ~ she's our baby, and has been through so much in her 'senior years.' I go home every day at lunch to check on her, let her out, give her quick hugs. We used to go on 45 minute daily walks, but her arthritis is now too severe for long walks, and she has degenrative joint disease and low back pain. Her chiro / acupuncuturist (yes, our dog has a chiro / acupuncturist) has come to the house a few times in the past couple of months to do adjustments and acupunture treatments. They've really helped, but at 15 years old, she'll never be the same full-throttle dog she once was. But that's okay - she's still our sweet pup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caty View Post
                    I have three lovely dogs, a sheltie and two Italian greyhounds, Josie and Tess. They are in large part what led me to a primal lifestyle, researching a raw naturl diet for them- I've fed raw for three years now! They keep me in check with my exercise as they go crazy if I don't walk them.. :-)

[ATTACH]11347[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11348[/ATTACH]
                    that second picture is pretty great
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Last edited by paradisefound; 04-27-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

This is my pure bred Mexican Street Mutt otherwise know as The Primal Wolf Cub.

Val the intellectual dog.jpg

I have epilepsy and he knows when I am going to have a seizure before I do so I can take him with me when traveling to restaurants, hotels, etc.

He earns every bit of his grain free kibble and table scraps.

eta : paradise, I'm so sorry for your loss. They are members of the family. No question.
                        Last edited by Paleobird; 04-25-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I firmly maintain that im perfectly normal... Its everyone else thats crazy....
                          Oh and this is my dog. 76kg lean english mastiff (and primal to!)
                          And yup.. That is a whole cow leg bone...

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

My dogs brought me here!

One of my 2 Akitas getting primal with a black bird.
                            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

My three-
                              Tank, our Boston Terrier, aka the bowling ball on legs
                              Lila, our Havanese, who is very much a lap dog
                              And Nevada, our foster puppy, she is a German Shep mix. She'll most likely be leaving us Sunday. The humans are sad, the other dogs are thinking "Finally!"

Sorry if the pics are out of order, never tried to upload pics before onto this forum.

2012-10-02 16.41.36.jpg559620_626543807359246_971734769_n.jpg2012-06-11 16.55.52.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X