No announcement yet.

Any other "crazy dog people"? :-D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh me too! This is Dora I brought her back with me from Malawi where I lived for two years as a Peace Corps Volunteer. She came to me as a super sick 8 week old puppy from my neighbor's house. Turned out to have Distemper virus but kept fighting through it, tough little kiddo. She then proceeded to fall down my neighbor's pit toilet for 2 days before she was found. Thus, the name Dora the Explorer.
    007.jpg
    014.jpg
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

Me!!! My Latte---Australian Shepherd, Maverick, another Aussie, is my daughter's dog, and a Border Collie pup who will be joining us in August. We train and compete in Agility, and Latte is my running buddy and also a service dog, since she keeps me from having nightmares. Don't know what I'd do without her.

Comment

*raises hand*

We currently have two Golden Retrievers. Em, the one in my avatar, is the third Golden we've rescued. Or maybe he rescued us...

Comment

IMG_0354.jpg

I have 4 - 2 pugs and 2 poms. They all have their own loveable qualities and they are good buddies. Sometimes I consider opening a doggie daycare (I think that qualifies for crazy).

Comment

Working...
          X