No announcement yet.

Where did you meet your partner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A radio station dating call in. Married 26 years.

Comment

We met twice There is a very active and large hiking organization in my area and we both happened to be on the same hike. I was in a relationship at the time. But we chatted a bit. Two years later we met again through match. We got married this fall.

Comment

Went to the same middle school and high school, had a mutual friend so were around each other, but didn't really interact. I went to college, he went to the Army, we met again through the same friend after he got out. We're now engaged .
        Depression Lies

Comment

Sierra Club hikes in Santa Barbara. Now you understand my handle I guess.
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Art school, painting studio, we were both older students. This year will be our 20th anniversary, though we were together for 4 yrs. before we tied the knot.
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
              We met on OKCupid.
              OMG, I met my husband there too!

Comment

At work. In the checkout line (True story).
                Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                ChooseMyPlate

Comment

While on a family vacation.

Comment

I moved into the apartment next door to him.

Comment

I was Hitch-hiking the length of NZ - he picked me up
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

HS youth group at church. Hung out as friends for a year, dated for four years, plus a year engagement, and we've been married for 10 and a half years
                        *Sara*

Comment

I found him on Plenty of Fish, an internet dating site. Sadly, his diet is atrocious and he can't imagine giving up grains and milk.

Comment

Technically I met mine in high school- but he barely knew I existed. Fast forward 10 years and I ran into him at a dance club. I had a crush on him in high school, but the night I ran into him at a dance club I wasn't even thinking like that, I just thought of him as an old friend. He seemed like he felt out of place so I asked if he'd like to dance and spent the evening hanging out with him. I told him to call me if he ever felt like going dancing again. I swear I wasn't hitting on him- I had just come out of a bad relationship and wasn't looking at guys that way period0 but can see why he thought I was. He called me a couple weeks later and that was when I realized he was interested. We've been together 12 years now. It makes no sense because we were both on the rebound and it should have fizzled out in a couple of months, tops.
                            High Weight: 225
                            Weight at start of Primal: 189
                            Current Weight: 174
                            Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

Third one to answer Plentyoffish.com....

Comment

In college. We were lab-partners. That was 25 years ago. Still together.
                                Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                                Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                                "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                                "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                                "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Working...
                                X