This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Violette_R View Post
    I can't figure out if those of you linking feminism and Judaism are serious or brilliant and awesome trolls.
    I know. Where is Dr Anna when we need her? Wouldn't that be an interesting troll on troll smackdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Violette_R View Post
      Read your first post again. The read your post accusing me of hatred-spewing and name-calling.

Adios.
      So the reason for your hatred is because you misinterpreted the OP link to an irreverent article to be hatred, and you were trying to fight fire with fire. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        I know. Where is Dr Anna when we need her? Wouldn't that be an interesting troll on troll smackdown?
        Please stop your hatred for the great research of Harmony Daws and the fruitless personal attacks and name-calling. The bullying is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
          Please stop your hatred for the great research of Harmony Daws and the fruitless personal attacks and name-calling. The bullying is wrong.
          Not hating on anything. Laughing at the absurdity of you and your posts. Poor widdle you, being bullied.

Comment

Every single guy has a friend or a friend-of-a-friend who has been falsely accused. The hell that they endure for months and years is beyond words.
            ? I know a lot of guys, none of whom have been accused of rape. I actually have no friends who have ever accused a man of rape, but I have a lot of girlfriends that have been raped and never pressed any charges. They endure a lot of hell too.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
            Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Oh and that article was idiotic. How about dad taking some responsibility for taking care of the kids? LOL.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Not hating on anything. Laughing at the absurdity of you and your posts.
                Now your calling the research of Harmony Daws absurd? What did she write that's absurd? Be as specific as possible, please.

If you were instead referring to the OP, then just try to laugh it off for real rather than post more hateful words and name-calling that you try to mask with faux good humor.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                  I have a lot of girlfriends that have been raped and never pressed any charges. They endure a lot of hell too.
                  I believe you're lying. But that is okay.

Comment

Now your calling the research of Harmony Daws absurd? What did she write that's absurd? Be as specific as possible, please.

If you were instead referring to the OP, then just try to laugh it off for real rather than post more hateful words and name-calling that you try to mask with faux good humor.
                    Go check your blood pressure. You take yourself way too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                      Oh and that article was idiotic. How about dad taking some responsibility for taking care of the kids? LOL.
                      Can you please quote the portion of the article you're responding to? I'm not sure what you're referencing.

Comment

Go check your blood pressure. You take yourself way too seriously.
                        Okay.

Comment

No one wants that JIDF shill around, we're perfectly capable of having a civilized troll without her
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

I believe you're lying. But that is okay.
                            Oh, and it's all right for you to accuse magnolia of lying but not for me to express my opinion that the OP and you are absurd?

Comment

A friend of mine has a theory that if a loon gets on a bus that already has a loon on board, they neutralize each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                                No one wants that JIDF shill around, we're perfectly capable of having a civilized troll without her
                                Don't know what JIDF stands for but I just thought that one Jewish loon vs. one bible thumping christian loon would be entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X