Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0H2rSJayL_c

Society does not require a government to exist. People are completely capable of organizing themselves.

Poverty exists? The state takes action to create policies that create more poverty.
    Crime exists? The state takes action to create policies that create more crime.
    Gangs exist? The state takes actions to create policies that empower gangs.
    Terrorism exists? The state takes actions to create policies that encourage terrorism.

They control our health, they made us unhealthy. Environmental pollutants now cause children to have severe defects and mental disabilities. We're basically fed poison throughout our lives, and it's covered up behind a veil of lies. All of history has been controlled by a small few. Instead of uniting us, they've driven us further apart. We're all a part of a master-servant society, we're forced to pay taxes by force -- nothing is voluntary.

Have you taken the red pill yet?
    Make America Great Again

The entirety of USA would go to war against itself right now just because half is blue and half is red. Its a scary world we live in where some have an almost limitless amount of power and wealth and the vast majority have less then nothing. I doubt we have much future as a civilization, the powers that be are doing a far to good of job and making us sick, weak, dumb and docile.

Our only saving grace may be the power of the internet. The fact that things can spread across the world in a matter of minutes could be a game changer. Too bad most use this power to like things on facebook and tweet about taking a shit or eating a scone.

Comment

If if the government blew apart tomorrow, like you said, people will organize. As soon as they organize, there will be a leadership developed. Then it is no longer anarchy.
      The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladmorning View Post
        If if the government blew apart tomorrow, like you said, people will organize. As soon as they organize, there will be a leadership developed. Then it is no longer anarchy.
        It should be voluntary. If a person decides to follow someone else, then it is their choice. If they choose to create a "government inc", a business which acts a government, but has other "government inc" competition, it is still better than a forced state controlling everything. A hierarchy does not need to exist. Free economy has been shown to be substantially more beneficial.

ie; anarcho capitalism
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
          The entirety of USA would go to war against itself right now just because half is blue and half is red. Its a scary world we live in where some have an almost limitless amount of power and wealth and the vast majority have less then nothing. I doubt we have much future as a civilization, the powers that be are doing a far to good of job and making us sick, weak, dumb and docile.

Our only saving grace may be the power of the internet. The fact that things can spread across the world in a matter of minutes could be a game changer. Too bad most use this power to like things on facebook and tweet about taking a shit or eating a scone.
          It won't happen in our life time. It should be a gradual persuasion.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

Well personally i think we will see the demise of our world as we know it in our lifetime. A bleak outlook, i know but things are moving too rapidly now to reverse.

Comment

Im inclined to agree with you both. However, I still believe if this country was actually running on the original (and only law I follow) the constitution, everything would be just fine. All the laws spelled out in that are perfectly understandable and make for a country that can run smoothly. Of course, politics, greed and assholes got in the way and fucked it all up.

Sometimes I daydream about dropping a nuc on D.C...... Ok not really, but you get my point.
              The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Grok was an anarchist!

Comment

| My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

heh, just having fun

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

I'm shocked that derp started a thread!

I used to be a libertarian. But the problem is that most people don't want to accept responsibility for their lives. They need something to blame, and governments serve that function nicely.

Put everyone on equal footing, and there would be a scramble for power.

The vast majority of people, given power, would become fat cats.

Now I believe that change will come, not through revolution, but through people wanting to be better people. When the common goal is love: not some obscure political leaning. It's actually very simple.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
                      - Hendrix

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
                      - Gandhi
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Derp, I feel your pain.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                          Rothbard destroys a common statist argument - YouTube

Society does not require a government to exist. People are completely capable of organizing themselves.
                          Oh really? Maybe this primal diet is less healthy than we think if it affects minds so significantly. On the other hand, we don't know in what condition people start the diet.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                            I used to be a libertarian.
                            I used to be a Libertarian, but then I stopped making excuses for supporting a system of theft and violence through democracy, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by anna5 View Post
                              Oh really? Maybe this primal diet is less healthy than we think if it affects minds so significantly. On the other hand, we don't know in what condition people start the diet.
                              It has nothing to do with diet, I've had anarchy branded on me since I was a teenager. Though, reading your posts, it's not unexpected you'd say this. Silly goys, right? Tell me, is it antisemitism to not be brainwashed?
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                              X