No announcement yet.

Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest, broadest function of government is the protection of private property. That's what gives you "big government". Ergo, anarcho-capitalism is a contradiction, a conceptual train-wreck. It is simply a wet dream of the ruling class -- a state that protects their priviledges and does little else.

Comment

Originally posted by KimchiNinja View Post
      I agree government and corporate power end up becoming very linked. The corporations have a hell of a lot more say than "the people", people don't have say in shit. But that's why I moved.
      Right. The idea that left vs. right equals government vs business was always a bit of a cunard. It has always been the people vs. elites. The elites use both to further their reach. The idea that curbing democratic controls will result in freedom is a bogus. It simply cedes power to wealthy corporations that will read your emails, poison your rivers and enslave your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
        Right. The idea that left vs. right equals government vs business was always a bit of a cunard. It has always been the people vs. elites. The elites use both to further their reach. The idea that curbing democratic controls will result in freedom is a bogus. It simply cedes power to wealthy corporations that will read your emails, poison your rivers and enslave your time.
        Good comment. Personally I don't have patience for the babbling in style: "Anarchy is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. Let's have anarchy."

Comment

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
          Aren't we verging into tinfoil hat territory here, folks? Some nagging part of my mind says "Were this the truth, there wouldn't be videos on YouTube about it."

M.
          Alternative nutrition was my white rabbit. Why do they still say rancid PUFAs, being vegan and gmo high yield dwarf wheat are good for you? At some point in learning and experimenting with nutrition I decided that this can't just be ignorance. This is on purpose. And that led me to seeing the corruption and government meddling in pretty much all big industries, food, medicine, the media, education, banking, just about everything. Paying attention to this past election, all the republican primaries and caucuses, and then what happened at the RNC? Forget about it. Mitt Romney had no true support, was an Obama clone, and was set up to fail from the beginning. Democracy is dead, and even if it was real, it's just two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner.

With the Youtube videos, no one is all-powerful, and even if they were, wouldn't the removal of subversive videos kind of confirm that they are true?

Comment

Originally posted by peppermint View Post
            And that led me to seeing the corruption and government meddling in pretty much all big industries, food, medicine, the media, education, banking, just about everything.
            Or......the other way around?

Comment

The biggest, broadest function of government is the protection of private property. That's what gives you "big government". Ergo, anarcho-capitalism is a contradiction, a conceptual train-wreck. It is simply a wet dream of the ruling class -- a state that protects their priviledges and does little else.
              Yeah, that's working out great.

Government doesn't protect anything, it's a life and freedom leech.

Good comment. Personally I don't have patience for the babbling in style: "Anarchy is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. Let's have anarchy."
              shill
              Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                Yeah, that's working out great.

shill
                Sicko

Comment

Originally posted by anna5 View Post
                  Sicko
                  How's studying years of propaganda working for you?

Btw, my dad is three quarters German and my mom is half, and I'm also vehemently anti-israel as anyone who has actually read the anti-propaganda would be. Am I an anti-semite yet?

lots of anti in thur
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

The government protect private property. That's not debatable.

Comment

How's studying years of propaganda working for you?

Btw, my dad is three quarters German and my mom is half, and I'm also vehemently anti-israel as anyone who has actually read the anti-propaganda would be. Am I an anti-semite yet?
                      So, studying Jewish history is propaganda. So say the Nazis.

Comment

Or......the other way around?
                        Well, yes, that's what I mean by corruption. They work together to maximize profits for the big guys, steal our money and use it to bomb people and poison us. They are both a problem. Giant corporations could not exist and profit as they do without government subsidies and preferential treatment in court cases. The government does not "protect us" from anything, they enable the problems we have. Check out the Monsanto link I posted earlier. And it's obviously not just Obama, the second Bush was the most corrupt president since Clinton.

This is just one huge mess that goes back even to this country's beginning.

Comment

The government protect private property. That's not debatable.
                          In what way does government protect private property? They're even pulling your right to bear arms and protect your castle.

So, studying Jewish history is propaganda. So say the Nazis.
                          Label me a nazi then.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

In what way does government protect private property? They're even pulling your right to bear arms and protect your castle.

Label me a nazi then.
                            I don't label, I describe. I leave labeling to others. You do a good job.
                            And yes, the Nazis didn't like the government either, until they had the one they liked.
                            Last edited by anna5; 04-09-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anna5 View Post
                              I am not labeling, I am describing. I leave labeling to others. You do a good job.
                              And yes, the Nazis didn't like the government either, until they had the one they liked.
                              Well, your history is covered in lies, deceit and lots of gold.
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

Well, your history is covered in lies, deceit and lots of gold.
                                An apple doesn't fall ...
                                OK, enough for today.

Comment

Working...
                                X