No announcement yet.

Bras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't go commando, I have more respect for people than to allow one layer of cloth between the unsuspecting public and my sphincter. Sometimes the huevos are screaming for freedom by the end of the day at work, and nothing is funnerer than sitting on one because of the funnel effect of work pants. Would I wear a kilt if (societal da da da)? I'd sure as hell think about it.

For guys who do go commando there's the lesson learned of zipping it up. And you can infer the it I'm referring to. Happened twice in one week, and that was that for me. The unzip was torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      people are making a big deal about his penis because it hangs down to his knee, so paps zoom in on his crotch etc
      Well, geez... I googled it.
      It's not nearly down to his knee, though it is generous.
      There is a noticeable bulge in most pics, and in one set when he was wearing particularly thin pants things were more clearly visible than is standard.
      But I can also easily tell which side my husband is dressed to when he is in slacks or khakis and boxers, and he frequently wears thin khaki shorts (STFU it's FL, at least they aren't Jorts. ). The outline isn't as clear as the Jon Hamm one everyone is fussing about but it's there, and reflects the majority of the Hamm pics I saw.

The way I imagine it went down... Dude put on his pants like every other day and never even thought to check the mirror to see if they were "showing" anything. Because men just aren't trained to do that in our culture the way women are. Most of his pants don't show much and he appears to be rolling commando in them as well... or in loose boxers that give the same appearance.

Yes, he's being totally objectified. It's ridiculous.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post

Gladmorning, I'm like the devil on your shoulder whispering two sweet words:

"Boooooody bruushing!"
        Garhgjshjdhfjahahshjfgkd #*%$!! I KNOW! I need to get a brush. Can't find a natural bristle brush here in the sticks.
        The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
          I don't go commando, I have more respect for people than to allow one layer of cloth between the unsuspecting public and my sphincter. Sometimes the huevos are screaming for freedom by the end of the day at work, and nothing is funnerer than sitting on one because of the funnel effect of work pants. Would I wear a kilt if (societal da da da)? I'd sure as hell think about it.

For guys who do go commando there's the lesson learned of zipping it up. And you can infer the it I'm referring to. Happened twice in one week, and that was that for me. The unzip was torture.
          This is too funny. Dated a dude who frequently rocked a kilt. He was pretty open about himself, so if somebody asked him if he was going commando or not, he wouldn't answer (something like "A Scotsman never tells!"), but didn't stop them if they went to peek (...I guess we were all pretty open). When wearing pants, he, too, experienced the it twice in one week, though I don't think he was going commando, just had a button mishap. Poor chap. Poor Finne.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• It's too bad there isn't another way to buy something if you can't find it in a store. If only there was a way to buy things that didn't involve going from store to store looking for things! Maybe someday ;P
            be the hair that knots with my hair
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by little vase View Post
              It's too bad there isn't another way to buy something if you can't find it in a store. If only there was a way to buy things that didn't involve going from store to store looking for things! Maybe someday ;P
              amazon.com

Comment

• Originally posted by little vase View Post
                it's too bad there isn't another way to buy something if you can't find it in a store. If only there was a way to buy things that didn't involve going from store to store looking for things! Maybe someday ;p
                lol
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• You hush! I dont particularly care for shopping online. Shipping, credit cards, blah blah blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleo-MotorcycleMama View Post
                    amazon.com
                    Heehee. I KNOW. I was kidding.
                    be the hair that knots with my hair
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• i havent read all 13 pages of the thread but i just found this which is quite interesting.
                      Expert: Go braless for better breasts

Comment

• I've seen that French study, and it's American doctor dissenters, a couple of times... and all I have to day is, if this is true

"It's only from 35 on that the skin decreases in its elasticity and the breasts tend to sag more after that because the skin is the primary support of the breast," she said.

WHY then do so many women that I have met have sagging breasts prior to age 35.
                        Hell... they were sagging prior to age 30!
                        I once witnessed a girl in her mid-20's who was maybe a full C cup (about the size of my own breasts) have to damn near roll them up like socks to put them in her wedding dress.
                        I was shocked.
                        But it did seem that sag was the norm by then for pretty much everyone.

Honestly, I attribute the number of ladies I know in this shape to the bra-madness in the bible-belt where I grew up.
                        They strap them in when the first blush hits the peach in middle school and keep them strapped down day and night.
                        I think they've added it as a mortal sin to be braless!

Is sometimes thankful to have been raised an outcast by heathen hippies.
                        It was awkward as a child, but you know... not so bad now.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• there have been girls at school with my kids as young as 8 wearing bras. and i am not talking coz they need them in any way at all. it is coz they want to. in fact i think my kids are pretty much the only girls in their class now who dont wear them, as they dont "need" to. they are 9 and 12!!!

Comment

• I'm going a ways back in the thread to someone mentioning implants. I have them! I've had them 7 years now. My breasts were totally undeveloped (later we found out I have PCOS, very possible connection but I digress) so I got them done. My surgeon obviously wanted me to make a career being in music videos because they were (are) very round, very perky but bottomed-out, and very large! I ALWAYS wear a bra. Sleeping and waking. I just totally fear the saggage that could be my future, however consistent chest exercise keeps them very nice (I find the most effective exercise is the cable crossover because it tweaks the muscle on the inside of the chest rather than a lying down press which seems to strengthen the muscles on the outer side of the implant, if this makes any sense.)

I was recently in hospital and without a bra for 1 1/2 weeks. Of course I was lying down and not using any muscles at all for that time, but I definitely felt my boobs being way too...relaxed? It also felt a little sexual with a bevy of male surgeons examining me every day, lying on my back and pulling up my hospital top with no bra on. My partner also feels very uncomfortable when I don't wear a bra in public as it attracts a lot of attention. So all of this to say....I'm keeping the bra.

Comment

• I am a 34F. I have to wear bras when I go out, but mainly because my breasts bounce all over the place and it draws attention. Also (this may be tmi, sorry) my nipples are always hard, so that causes lots of attention. If I wear a bra, it covers all those things. But back to your question. I wear a bralette at home, mainly just to keep them from moving alot, but it doesn't offer much support or privacy. But I know my breasts fell amazing when I dont' have to wear a regular bra. But you are not very large. You could go braless and not have any problems I would think.

There is a new study out done by a French doctor showing that bras actually can make breasts sag more. As the muscles behind them don't have to work so hard to hold them up. The study was a 15 year study and the women who had not worn a bra the entire time had perkier breasts and their nipples tended to be something like 7 millimeters higher. So there is that!

Comment

• Thing to be come in threes. This thread, an unrelated article about bra causing cancer AND I was driving home from work and they were talking about it on the radio. Braless for me as much as possible. It's starting to feel really good, even though I don't like how it looks in the mirror.

Comment

Working...
                                X