No announcement yet.

Bras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe. It's a really unpleasant feeling to sit on your junk, even worse when you catch both your balls and penis head at the same time.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

I don't like the feeling of all that jiggling without at least a shelf-bra to hold things together.
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

32D here - I wear a softy sports bra from Target (champion brand, with adjustable
        thin straps) AT ALL TIMES, and a REAL bra when I go somewhere or have a function
        at my house, cuz the sports bra promotes uni-boob.

I've been wearing the sports bras (even when I sleep) for years, and I must say
        to those (no one said it here, yet) who say they just "smash you down" and "ruin
        the integrity of the breast tissue), that I can stand up straight and STILL not hold
        a pencil under my boobs.

Nursed two children as well.

44.5 years old and they're still perky.... which is completely unbelievable to me, but
        whatever.

Love the sports bras. Enough to keep everything from jiggling around, but comfortable
        enough to not even FEEL it.... and, I must add, NO BACK BOOBS. F*cking A that's annoying
        in real bras.

Julie

Comment

Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
          32D here - I wear a softy sports bra from Target (champion brand, with adjustable
          thin straps) AT ALL TIMES, and a REAL bra when I go somewhere or have a function
          at my house, cuz the sports bra promotes uni-boob.

I've been wearing the sports bras (even when I sleep) for years, and I must say
          to those (no one said it here, yet) who say they just "smash you down" and "ruin
          the integrity of the breast tissue), that I can stand up straight and STILL not hold
          a pencil under my boobs.

Nursed two children as well.

44.5 years old and they're still perky.... which is completely unbelievable to me, but
          whatever.

Love the sports bras. Enough to keep everything from jiggling around, but comfortable
          enough to not even FEEL it.... and, I must add, NO BACK BOOBS. F*cking A that's annoying
          in real bras.

Julie
          Sports bras are great. They need to come up with sexier styling, with lace and pretty fabrics and cut a little lower, but with sports bra type support.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
            Maybe. It's a really unpleasant feeling to sit on your junk, even worse when you catch both your balls and penis head at the same time.
            And I thought we had problems...!
            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
              Sports bras are great. They need to come up with sexier styling, with lace and pretty fabrics and cut a little lower, but with sports bra type support.
              Not quite lacey or pretty, but I have a few similar to these (on the top row) and I feel pretty sexy when I wear them: sheactive | MEDIUM IMPACT Sports Bras | Sports Bras | NIKE
              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by Zeera View Post
                I'm definitely in the bra-wearing camp, and most of the time I actually find it more comfortable to have support anyway.
                It's interesting, but the first week of "not wearing" was really uncomfortable. I thought I could feel the weight of gravity pulling at me. Then, suddenly, the feeling changed. It's like my breasts are now actually part of my body, instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                  And I thought we had problems...!
                  Yeah it's pretty tragic. One time I sat on my balls, and yelped in discomfort and had a friend ask me what was wrong. I just said cramp to avoid the embarrassment of admitting I just sat on the little Derps
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                    Bras suck, burn em!

Seriously though, wearing anything constricting around your body, particularly bras and elastic waist bands is very unhealthy. It blocks blood flow and can cause weird body shapes. I never wear underwear and its the only way to live!
                    Haha!! Nah. Sexy lingerie is a good thing now and then.

I agree, too constricting might not be good for some folks. Then again, what about those sexy models who corset train, and they have no obvious cellulite going on. Hmm... I dunno.
                    We are like cattle, blocked in by industrial confines. Walking down aisle seven, I grab my wheat flakes like a foddered bovine. ~lucid space

Comment

It's interesting, but the first week of "not wearing" was really uncomfortable. I thought I could feel the weight of gravity pulling at me. Then, suddenly, the feeling changed. It's like my breasts are now actually part of my body, instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.
                      I often try to imagine what it would feel like with lil' implants. I guess adapting to them as part of the body would happen soon enough....for a while they would be like compartmentalised balloons. So, are implants paelo? lol :P
                      We are like cattle, blocked in by industrial confines. Walking down aisle seven, I grab my wheat flakes like a foddered bovine. ~lucid space

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                        Victoria's Secret has a whole line of really pretty tops with shelf bras built in. I usually wear those. I wear a solid sports bra for running sprints but otherwise I like my boobs wild and free. I can see if your girls are on the large side that would be uncomfortable. Mine are only B sized.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          but otherwise I like my boobs wild and free. I can see if your girls are on the large side that would be uncomfortable. Mine are only B sized.
                          Hmmmm I wonder if I can get away with that. Whenever I don't wear a bra, I just feel these things hanging down and dragging on my chest. I tried for several days not to wear a bra, but haven't lasted a week before. Wonder if that will work on mine? 32/34 C/D here.
                          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

bahahahahahahahaha DERP! You crack me up!
                            The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Bras dont fit me properly: I'm a 32B (been measured etc.) but the bras are always too small in the underwire, and too big in the cup. For the last two weeks I haven't bothered wearing a bra. At first it felt weird, but now I definitely feel like my breasts are fuller and more umm... buoyant?! I wonder if wearing bras restricts the natural shape...?

Any thoughts?
                              You're wearing the wrong bra.

It doesn't matter what you've 'been measured' at...every brand and style fits differently. I can wear anything from a 34G/H to a 38F/G. I know what size I am in certain brands/styles but I couldn't buy based on the size on the tag alone.
                              Sandra
                              *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

, instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.
                                I prefer the term "lock and load"
                                Sandra
                                *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Working...
                                X